- Where to Eat Detroit-Style Pizza, Outside Detroit
- Team Estela Opens Flora Bar and Flora Coffee Tonight in The Met Breuer
- Toups South Opens with Aaron Franklin’s Smoker and a 160-Year-Old Bar
- Last Call: Alex Raij and Eder Montero Are Making Poole's Diner-Inspired Tapas Tonight
- Tomato Golf and Ultimate Fighting: How Chefs Unwind After Service
- Vegas’s Next Mega Food Destination
- L.A.’s Iconic Michael’s Debuts New Chef Miles Thompson
- Grae Nonas Lands in Minneapolis, Embraces His "Viking" Heritage
- Guess Who's Coming to Dinner at the 11th Euphoria Festival?
- Angie Mar Dreams of Ribeye at The Beatrice Inn, Revamped and Opening Today
Earlier this summer, New York City mayor Michael Bloomberg declared the month of July Good Beer Month. With July nearly over, I plan on celebrating with a good brew (or two or three) tomorrow night at Good Beer at BAM. A dozen restaurants and food artisans will be providing beer-friendly food for this event at the Brooklyn Academy of Music; experts like Brooklyn Brewery’s Garrett Oliver will find the perfect matches from among a dozen breweries, including Allagash and Ommegang. (Confirmed pairings include Gramercy Tavern’s home brew with house-made sausages and Widow's Hole oysters with Left Hand Brewing's Milk Stout.) There will even be beer desserts from the Bent Spoon, including "Dark Philosophy," 61 percent chocolate ice cream flavored with Ommegang's Three Philosophers and cherries.
Tickets are still available. Buy them here.