- Chris Cosentino Opens Jackrabbit in Portland
- The 100 Hottest Restaurants in America, According to OpenTable
- Charles Masson Brings Back the Art of Tableside Service at Majorelle
- L.A. Legend Raphael Lunetta Indulges Grilling Obsession at New Diner
- Why Star Bartender Julia Momose Is Embracing Mocktails
- D.C. Restaurant Owners Are Suing Donald Trump
- Is German Gymnasium the Most Beautiful Restaurant in the World?
- 5 Restaurants to Up Your Dining Experience in Orlando
- Do Waiters Ever Eat the Leftover Food off of Your Plate?
- Why a Chicago Chef's Restaurant is Named After a Silent Artist
Earlier this summer, New York City mayor Michael Bloomberg declared the month of July Good Beer Month. With July nearly over, I plan on celebrating with a good brew (or two or three) tomorrow night at Good Beer at BAM. A dozen restaurants and food artisans will be providing beer-friendly food for this event at the Brooklyn Academy of Music; experts like Brooklyn Brewery’s Garrett Oliver will find the perfect matches from among a dozen breweries, including Allagash and Ommegang. (Confirmed pairings include Gramercy Tavern’s home brew with house-made sausages and Widow's Hole oysters with Left Hand Brewing's Milk Stout.) There will even be beer desserts from the Bent Spoon, including "Dark Philosophy," 61 percent chocolate ice cream flavored with Ommegang's Three Philosophers and cherries.
Tickets are still available. Buy them here.