- Tomato Golf and Ultimate Fighting: How Chefs Unwind After Service
- Vegas’s Next Mega Food Destination
- L.A.’s Iconic Michael’s Debuts New Chef Miles Thompson
- Grae Nonas Lands in Minneapolis, Embraces His "Viking" Heritage
- Guess Who's Coming to Dinner at the 11th Euphoria Festival?
- Angie Mar Dreams of Ribeye at The Beatrice Inn, Revamped and Opening Today
- On the Joy of Eating Juicy Brisket All Day Long
- Where to Find a Ramen Fix In Europe
- This App Will Put Your Name on the List, Then Text You When Your Table Is Ready
- Four Seasons Restaurant Auction Blasts Past Expectations
F&W's July issue takes a look at interesting food collaborations across the country.
© Eric Wolfinger, Antonis Achilleos.
Linden Street Brewery + Tartine Bakery (Photo)
This delicious collaboration began with a micro-organism: the sourdough yeast strain used for Tartine Bakery’s bread. That yeast ferments a Linden Street Brewery red ale, which goes into the sausage stew chef Nick Balla makes at Bar Tartine.
Dogfish Head + Hip-Hop
Dogfish Head brewmaster Sam Calagione has made beers inspired by Miles Davis and Pearl Jam. His latest is a beer-cider hybrid, created with Dan the Automator of hip-hop group Deltron 3030 and named after one of their songs: “Positive Contact.” The brew comes as part of a box set, with a vinyl EP and recipes from star chefs. $60; dogfish.com.