- Where to Find a Ramen Fix In Europe
- This App Will Put Your Name on the List, Then Text You When Your Table Is Ready
- Vegas’s Next Mega Food Destination
- Four Seasons Restaurant Auction Blasts Past Expectations
- Early Look: Fatty Crab St. John
- Urban Picnicking in Boston
- NYC's Top New Tapas
- White Truffle Mania
- 5 Best Cuisines for Gluten-Free Diners
- Batali Disciple in Cartagena
F&W's July issue takes a look at interesting food collaborations across the country.
© Eric Wolfinger, Antonis Achilleos.
Linden Street Brewery + Tartine Bakery (Photo)
This delicious collaboration began with a micro-organism: the sourdough yeast strain used for Tartine Bakery’s bread. That yeast ferments a Linden Street Brewery red ale, which goes into the sausage stew chef Nick Balla makes at Bar Tartine.
Dogfish Head + Hip-Hop
Dogfish Head brewmaster Sam Calagione has made beers inspired by Miles Davis and Pearl Jam. His latest is a beer-cider hybrid, created with Dan the Automator of hip-hop group Deltron 3030 and named after one of their songs: “Positive Contact.” The brew comes as part of a box set, with a vinyl EP and recipes from star chefs. $60; dogfish.com.