- How to Score a Restaurant Meal in London for Just $3
- How to Eat Less? Listen to Yourself Chew
- Beyoncé Fans Seeking Rachel Roy Attack Rachael Ray
- Mary Berry's BBC Show Could Launch Before Channel 4's Bake Off Debut
- What Happens When There's a Vanilla Shortage?
- How to Make Avocado Roses: The Hottest Thing to Hit Instagram Since... Avocado Toast
- Daniel Boulud Is Cooking for Air France
- This Serbian Artist Paints with Wine
- Anthony Bourdain Treated President Obama to Dinner in Vietnam
- Thanks to Global Warming, Raw Oysters Could Get Riskier
© Nathaniel Schoen
Those lucky enough to have been at Manchester, Tennessee’s epic four-day Bonnaroo festival last weekend are now recovering from their food and music hangovers. Here, festival highlights, stats and insider observations:
• The Black Keys hit the Fried Chicken, Champagne and Fireworks party post-show to hang out with Dave Kornell of NYC’s Blue Ribbon. Kornell fried 2,800 pieces of chicken—every piece was eaten—while Buffalo Springfield played right behind him.
• At the party, 36 magnums of Joe Bastianich's Flor prosecco were consumed in about 30 minutes.
• Praters BBQ from Tennessee served 2,000 pounds of pork.
• The Food Truck Oasis had roughly 12,000 visitors a day.
• The Taco Bus from Tampa, Florida, went through 8,000 tacos.
• Eat Box from Asheville, North Carolina, went through 18,000 meatballs—the fan favorite was the Dirty South (meatloaf balls with pepper-crusted bacon, hash browns and bacon-scallion sauce).
• Good You from Kansas City, Missouri, went through 800 pounds of meat for their burgers made with "unicorn meat and Smurf dust."