- 9 Reasons You Should Definitely Make Scrambled Eggs Today
- 9 Ways to Use Granola
- Campfire Canapés
- 6 Ways to Showcase Peas
- 12 Salads to Make with Roast Chicken
- 10 Wonderful Salads That Are Essentially Just an Excuse to Eat Cheese
- 6 Ways to Dress Your Kale Salad
- How to Pair Kale Salad with Wine
- 9 Ways to Use Melon
- 7 Best-Ever Healthy Summer Salads
Warning: Test Kitchen Tease snapshots may cause cravings, lip-smacking and an unshakeable desire to cook.
© Justin Chapple
Bobby Flay’s Bar Americain in New York City features a rich special every Thursday: chicken cutlet, American triple cream cheese, Southern ham and arugula. The deconstructed version of classic chicken cordon bleu also stars in Clarkson Potter's fall release Bobby Flay’s Bar Americain Cookbook. Our test (left) came out golden brown and unbelievably juicy. But what elevated the dish were the toppings—lusciously creamy cheese (we used Camembert), salty country ham and a fresh peppery arugula salad. The recipe is in Bobby’s book, but if you don't have it yet, here’s a lovely riff on chicken cordon bleu from our own Test Kitchen Supervisor, Marcia Kiesel: Cheese-Stuffed Chicken Cutlets with Mustard Sauce.
Related: Super Bowl Recipes