- 4 Killer New Miami Restaurants and Brewpubs
- Everything You Need to Know About Drinking in Dubai
- The Peach Truck has Nashville's Best Cooks Swooning
- Holy Happy Hour
- Bordeaux Châteaus to Visit Now
- The Best Izakayas in Toronto—and What to Eat and Drink There
- Bars to Get Your Spring Break On
- Fall Foliage by Boat
- How Dana Cowin Summers: 3 Incredible Warm-Weather Getaways
- Where to Eat in Dublin Right Now
Visit in the morning while the horses are training.
Visit in the morning while the horses are training. 4201 Versailles Rd., Lexington; keeneland.com.
Lexington Farmers' Market
Flay beelines for the excellent breakfast sandwiches at the Quarles Farm market stand, made with sausage, cheddar and local eggs. Cheapside Park (Saturdays); lexingtonfarmersmarket.com.
Flay likes this downtown speakeasy with live music and more than 50 bourbons. 149 W. Short St.; parlaysocial.com.
Table Three Ten
Inventive cocktails and a short menu of dishes like grass-fed beef tartare. 310 W. Short St.; table-three-ten.com.
Woodford Reserve Distillery
Die-hards should take the corn-to-cork tour. 7855 McCracken Pike, Versailles; woodfordreserve.com.