- Is Food a Basic Human Right?
- Pay-What-You-Want Restaurants
- Dine Out with Actress Pam Grier and Help Save Lives
- 'Jersey Shore' Star Restores the Shore, Gets Spinoff Food Show
- Super Kids on a Mission
- Bid on a Cool Cookbook for a Beautiful Cause
- Star Chefs Share Their Favorite (RED) Foods
- Skip Lunch Fight Hunger 2012
- Incredible Gifts for a Cause
- 5 Booze Brands that Give Back
© Lucy Schaeffer / Creamy Shrimp Casserole
Top food bloggers will cook to fight hunger at a public event this Friday. Recipe site Cookstr and crowd funder Zokos are teaming up to throw an innovative charity potluck that will include dishes from The Artful Gourmet's Kristen Hess, JustcookNYC's Justin Schwarz and the team behind Rendezfoods. Attendees must RSVP through Zokos by noon tomorrow with a $20 donation to get unlimited drinks from Brooklyn Brewery, Vinport and Red Jacket Juice as well as blogger-cooked offerings. Those inspired to do so can also bring their own favorite sharable dishes. The event will run from 6 to 8 p.m. at Cookstr’s downtown New York headquarters, and all proceeds will go to City Harvest, an organization working to end hunger in New York City.