- Where to Eat Detroit-Style Pizza, Outside Detroit
- Team Estela Opens Flora Bar and Flora Coffee Tonight in The Met Breuer
- Toups South Opens with Aaron Franklin’s Smoker and a 160-Year-Old Bar
- Last Call: Alex Raij and Eder Montero Are Making Poole's Diner-Inspired Tapas Tonight
- Tomato Golf and Ultimate Fighting: How Chefs Unwind After Service
- Vegas’s Next Mega Food Destination
- L.A.’s Iconic Michael’s Debuts New Chef Miles Thompson
- Grae Nonas Lands in Minneapolis, Embraces His "Viking" Heritage
- Guess Who's Coming to Dinner at the 11th Euphoria Festival?
- Angie Mar Dreams of Ribeye at The Beatrice Inn, Revamped and Opening Today
© Cochon Restaurant
Cochon Restaurant's house hot sauce.
So next time I’m in New Orleans, I’m picking up a bottle of Cochon’s habanero sweet potato sauce for Blake Lively. And meanwhile, I can report that Cochon is working hard to ship the sauce to out-of-state fans like Lively.