- Does Food Taste Better Outside?
- Chicken Quesadillas with Legit Caramelized Onions
- The Future of Ketchup
- Tortillas Discovered in Space
- Ana Sortun's Chicken Shawarma for the Boston Marathon
- Chicken Souvlaki Rules
- Fast Pan-Fried Chicken for Derby Day
- Cross-Cultural Chicken for Anthony Bourdain
- Pass the Talking Peas, Please
- Juicy Grilled Chicken with Sweet Mustard Barbecue Sauce
© Stephanie Meyer / Chicken Skewers
Tonight, F&W contributing editor Andrew Zimmern will host the 100th episode of Bizarre Foods on the Travel Channel at 9/8 p.m. CST. The season six premiere will be preceded by an hour-long retrospective featuring highlights from Zimmern's quest to travel the globe and sample the world’s weirdest, tastiest and at times squirmiest foods (like giant coconut worms). In his Kitchen Adventures series for foodandwine.com, Zimmern likes to adapt some of his exotic finds into delicious, never-scary recipes for home cooks. He found inspiration for these Golden Coin Chicken-Shrimp Skewers with Peanut Sauce in Guangzhou, China, but likes to serve them Thai-style in lettuce wraps. They're the perfect finger food for a Bizarre viewing party.