- Science Reveals Which Herbal Teas Boost Memory
- Love a Mall Food Court? You're Not Alone
- You'll Never Guess Which Country Drinks the Most Whiskey
- Shipwrecked Champagne from World War I Sells for Big Bucks
- Could Superwheat Kernza Save Our Soil?
- Cutting Calories Could Lead to Better Sex
- Frenchman's Bouillabaisse Pizza Wins Competition in Italy
- Police Are Pulling People Over to Give Them Free Ice Cream
- This Virtual Reality Company Is Taking the Food Out of Dining
- This Food Has Displaced Cigarettes as Currency in Prison
Boston’s David Ortiz (a.k.a. Big Papi) won’t be slugging it out for this year's title at the MLB All-Star Game’s Home Run Derby tonight, but I can still get my fix at home with his new line of Big Papi En Fuego hot sauces. The Red Sox star may have had a severe cold streak earlier this season but these sauces deliver plenty of heat; sales benefit the David Ortiz Children’s Fund. We liked the Orginal En Fuego for its spicy but balanced tomato flavor and the Double En Fuego, which has a jalapeño kick. The Off the Wall Triple and Grand Slam En Fuego are a little more smoke and heat than flavor. Perfect for a chili dog!