- What Happens When a Street Food Hawker and a Fine Dining Chef Make Dinner?
- Go Hog Wild at the NC Barbecue Revival This Weekend
- Party for a Cause at Chris Shepherd’s Southern Smoke
- Last Call: Alex Raij and Eder Montero Are Making Poole's Diner-Inspired Tapas Tonight
- Party Like Nancy Reagan by Raiding This Extravagant Christie's Auction
- Guess Who's Coming to Dinner at the 11th Euphoria Festival?
- Tim Love Cooks for Rock Stars
- 5 Great Bottles for Riesling Fanatics
- Jonathan Waxman's Way
- Meet the Women Running This Year's Food Book Fair
© Diane Cu
The popular party in New York City’s Madison Square Park celebrates its 10th anniversary this month. Pit masters from around the US will hawk samples of their specialties. Expect the longest lines at Big Bob Gibson’s Bar-B-Q stand, where Chris Lilly (photo) dishes out his famously succulent pulled pork. New this year: screenings of films featuring barbecue and a performance by famed Texas rocker Alejandro Escovedo. June 9-10; bigapplebbq.org
Related: Best New BBQ Joints in the US