- Anthony Bourdain's Three-Day Thanksgiving Strategy
- 3 Thanksgiving Pie Problems, Solved
- Instead of Soup, Serve Hors d'Oeuvres
- Make a Bright Floral Centerpiece
- The Secret to Make-Ahead Mashed Potatoes
- Even Pastry Chefs Use Canned Pumpkin at Thanksgiving
- How to Make Deviled Eggs Even Better
- Serve Something Fresh and Tangy for Dessert
- 4 Brilliant Ways to Use Turkey
- Instead of Pies, Make Pie Bars
There are a lot of apples that need peeling between now and Thanksgiving. Let's all be thankful that chef Sean Brock is here to teach us how to do it right.
There are a lot of apples that need peeling between now and Thanksgiving. Let's all be thankful that chef Sean Brock is here to teach us how to do it right. In the video above from Panna, Brock reveals how to peel an apple leaving one long continuous peel behind. Not only does it look impressive, it's also faster than using a peeler.
Panna is where extraordinary recipes lead to extraordinary results. Get your FREE issue of Panna here and discover our collection of step-by-step video recipes from master chefs, plus culinary tips, cocktails and more. Craft successful, delicious meals, every time. Discover Panna. Discover the chef in you.