- How to Make the Perfect Crouton
- The Ultimate Triple-Egg Breakfast
- How Stephanie Izard Makes Amazing French Toast
- How Not to Ruin Your Pan with Stuck Scrambled Eggs
- Expert Fish Tips From Chef Michael Anthony
- Charcuterie from Around the World Stars at Sydney’s Nomad Restaurant
- The Ultimate Margarita
- Ad Hoc’s Smoked Ribs: A GoPro How-To
- Chef José Andrés Thinks Beets Are Sexy
- How Ugly Carrots and Monkfish Heads Could Change the World
If you think that one oil is as good as another when it comes to grilling steak, you’re wrong.
If you think that one oil is as good as another when it comes to grilling steak, you’re wrong. In this video from this year’s Food & Wine Classic in Aspen, chef and steak sensei Tim Love reveals the best oil to use for grilling meats and why you should never, ever use olive oil—especially the good stuff.