- Watch: Chris Cosentino's Offal Odyssey in Hong Kong
- Could Roy Choi’s Tacos Win Los Angeles the 2024 Olympics?
- Video: Rick Bayless Makes the Ultimate 4/20 Tacos
- WATCH: Anthony Bourdain Explores Manila in the New Season of Parts Unknown
- The Ultimate Triple-Egg Breakfast
- Watch: How to Make Hot Pot at Home
- Watch Alan Rickman Make a Cup of Tea
- Chef José Andrés Thinks Beets Are Sexy
- The Science Behind Letting Meat Rest After Cooking
- Video: Gail Simmons Finds an Epic Meal in Palm Springs
If you think that one oil is as good as another when it comes to grilling steak, you’re wrong.
If you think that one oil is as good as another when it comes to grilling steak, you’re wrong. In this video from this year’s Food & Wine Classic in Aspen, chef and steak sensei Tim Love reveals the best oil to use for grilling meats and why you should never, ever use olive oil—especially the good stuff.