- 20+ Delicious Emmy Awards Cocktails and Snacks
- 5 Dreamy Late-Night Snacks From Bar Tartine's Cortney Burns
- The Chef Diet: Beautiful Salads and Indulgent Desserts
- Genius Game Day Snack: Khe-Yo's Sesame Beef Jerky
- F&W Joins Forces with Instagram on the First #FWCookbook
- Follow the #FWFesties for Sun, Fun and Lots of Feasting at the Cayman Cookout
- The Little Trick to Eating Ramen That Will Change Your Slurping Game
- There’s No Poutine at the Highly Anticipated Riel, Opening Next Week
- What Happens When the Man Behind Sushi Nakazawa Takes on NYC Icon Chumley’s
- 7 Odd Kitchen Gadgets Chefs Can’t Live Without
Since we're in Best New Chef mode—we had our giant party announcing the '07 winners last night at 7 World Trade Center—I thought I'd write about BNC '04 Bradford Thompson and his amazing jerk sauce, which we'll be mentioning in the News & Notes section of our June Grilling issue.
Related: Jamaican Jerk Chicken Recipe
Besides having the kind of heat that makes you simultaneously tear up and crave more, Jule's Gourmet Jerk Marinade also has an exceptionally sweet story. Brad's Jamaican mother-in-law, Violet "Jule" Brown, had always wanted to bottle her jerk sauce, but passed away from cancer before doing so. In her honor, Brad spent six months testing batch after batch until his wife and brother-in-law agreed on one that most resembled their mom's. You can find it at Julesgourmetjerk.com; a portion of sales will benefit cancer research.