- F&W Taste Test: Best Caramel Sauces
- Editor's Choice: F&W's 10 Best Dessert Recipes of 2015
- The Baller Way to Travel to Pebble Beach Food & Wine
- Now You Can Buy The Meatball Shop’s Awesome Tomato Sauce
- These Ultra-Cool EVERCUT Knives Will Stay Sharp for 25 Years
- Best Super Bowl Drinks, or How to Hide in the Kitchen Eating Nachos and Lighting Fruit on Fire to Avoid Football
- The Must-Drink Cocktail of Summer 1901
- 6 Must-Eat Foods & Drinks for 2013
- Andrew Zimmern's Top Airport Food Spots
- 6 Colorful, Matisse-Inspired Ice Creams for Spring
The perfect gift for the gin drinker in your life (a.k.a. you).
Beer of the Month Club is so last decade. The new best, on-trend gift for in-the-know imbibers is the Gin Explorer, a monthly gin subscription service.
Created by the UK-based team behind the Gin Festival, Gin Explorer curates monthly care packages of four 50 ml bottles of gins from around the world. Also included: information about each of the bottlings, mixers, exclusive discounts, and, occasionally, gin “treats.”
From our detective work, it seems like you can expect a delicious variety of gins like the classic Beckett’s London Dry Gin (the only gin to be made with English juniper berries) and the more outlandish Strathearn Oaked Highland Gin.
Subscription options range from month-to-month for £24.99 (about $35) to a full, prepaid year for £279.99 (about $398). Find out more at ginexplorer.com.
[h/t The Spirits Business]