- 5 Crowd-Pleasing DIY Happy Hour Snacks
- Best Popcorn Crunch Ever!
- 6 Super Bowl Snacks You Can Make in a Muffin Tin
- 5 Spiced Holiday Snacks
- 10 Game-Day Snacks That Will Win Any World Cup Viewing Party
- 5 Dreamy Late-Night Snacks From Bar Tartine's Cortney Burns
- 9 Awesome Back-to-School Snacks You Can Make Ahead of Time
- 6 Last-Minute Halloween Snacks
- 7 Festive Snacks for Christmas Tree Decorating
- 7 Easy Last-Minute Party Snacks
Restaurants are making space on menus for a new category of pre-first-course starters—the salty, crunchy, pickly snacks customers want with cocktails. Martha Wiggins, the chef at Sylvain in New Orleans, contributes to the genre with these recipes.
2. Popcorn with Sesame-Glazed Pistachios
Mixing popcorn with glazed pistachios creates a sweet-salty snack that's fantastic with cocktails.
3. Marinated Olives With Orange
Olives marinated in citrus juice, garlic and spicy crushed red pepper become a sensational cocktail-party snack.
4. Spiced Pickled Beets
These addictive pickled beets get flavor from cinnamon, bay leaves, allspice and cloves.