- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 11 Clever Ways to Use Potatoes for Game Day
- 6 Super Bowl Snacks You Can Make in a Muffin Tin
- 5 Recipes for DIY Onion Rings
- Throw a Dippable Feast for National Chips and Dip Day
- 5 DIY Accoutrements for the Perfect Cheese Plate
- 6 Last-Minute Halloween Snacks
- Snacking to Save the Orangutans
- Scarlett Johansson's Lifelong Food Dream Realized
- How to Build a Pringle Ringle
Restaurants are making space on menus for a new category of pre-first-course starters—the salty, crunchy, pickly snacks customers want with cocktails. Martha Wiggins, the chef at Sylvain in New Orleans, contributes to the genre with these recipes.
2. Popcorn with Sesame-Glazed Pistachios
Mixing popcorn with glazed pistachios creates a sweet-salty snack that's fantastic with cocktails.
3. Marinated Olives With Orange
Olives marinated in citrus juice, garlic and spicy crushed red pepper become a sensational cocktail-party snack.
4. Spiced Pickled Beets
These addictive pickled beets get flavor from cinnamon, bay leaves, allspice and cloves.