- Genius Game Day Snack: Khe-Yo's Sesame Beef Jerky
- Everything You Need to Know About April Bloomfield's NYC Meat Shop
- 7 Chefs' Halloween Candy Obsessions
- Party for a Cause at Chris Shepherd’s Southern Smoke
- In Knives & Ink, Chefs Tell the Stories Behind Their Tattoos
- Tailgate Like a Pro with 5 Ideal Sandwich-and-Beer Pairings
- Behold the Secret Burger Pizza at Emmy Squared’s Downstairs Bar
- Anthony Bourdain's Surprisingly Traditional Thanksgiving
- Team Estela Opens Flora Bar and Flora Coffee Tonight in The Met Breuer
- Restaurant Roots: Deuki Hong's Fried Chicken Dreams
In all my years of working on F&W's awesome, annual Best New Chefs feature—and it’s been a few—this is the first time that I remember any of our winners starting off their culinary careers in fast food places (or at least admitting to it). So for anyone who’s trying to figure out the 10 top new chefs before they’re announced on Wednesday, April 4th, here are some clues.
*One Best New Chef was an expert sandwich maker at Subway.
*One Best New Chef worked at Six Flags—you would have found him/her at a soda counter.
*One Best New Chef got fired from a job at Burger King after an ice machine fight.