- Where to Eat Detroit-Style Pizza, Outside Detroit
- Team Estela Opens Flora Bar and Flora Coffee Tonight in The Met Breuer
- Toups South Opens with Aaron Franklin’s Smoker and a 160-Year-Old Bar
- Last Call: Alex Raij and Eder Montero Are Making Poole's Diner-Inspired Tapas Tonight
- Tomato Golf and Ultimate Fighting: How Chefs Unwind After Service
- Vegas’s Next Mega Food Destination
- L.A.’s Iconic Michael’s Debuts New Chef Miles Thompson
- Grae Nonas Lands in Minneapolis, Embraces His "Viking" Heritage
- Guess Who's Coming to Dinner at the 11th Euphoria Festival?
- Angie Mar Dreams of Ribeye at The Beatrice Inn, Revamped and Opening Today
F&W Best New Chef 2007 Steve Corry of Five Fifty-Five in Portland, Maine, really knows his beer: He has a brewing certificate from the American Brewers Guild and has worked as a brewer at Harpoon in Boston and at San Francisco Brewing Company. On May 5th, he'll be blending his twin passions for beer and food with a beer dinner thrown with Allagash Brewing Company's brewmaster Rob Tod. What to expect: ingenious takes on traditional pub food ("fish and chips" = house-smoked sturgeon served with parsnip chips) and beers like the Allagash White. "It's the quintessential summer beer," Corry says. And he should know ($75; 207-761-0555).