- Crazy Fried Chicken
- Waffle Mania
- The Little Trick to Eating Ramen That Will Change Your Slurping Game
- This Chicago Chef Designed His Hit Restaurant Around His Home
- There’s No Poutine at the Highly Anticipated Riel, Opening Next Week
- What Happens When the Man Behind Sushi Nakazawa Takes on NYC Icon Chumley’s
- 7 Odd Kitchen Gadgets Chefs Can’t Live Without
- Iconic Dishes and Where They Come From
- Houston Hero Hugo Ortega Reveals Xochi, His New Oaxacan Restaurant
- Yes, There’s Poke on the Menu at Hawaii’s Hottest New Restaurant, Senia
Mouthing Off, Interactive Style: Which former Food & Wine Best New Chef will head the kitchen at 10 Downing, the Manhattan spot that 5 Ninth owners Vincent Seufert and Joel Michel will open in November?
-He's based in New York.
-He's currently at a restaurant.
-It's not the same restaurant for which he won the Best New Chef honor.
Keep the guesses coming. Votes will be tallied and published on Monday.