- Where to Eat Detroit-Style Pizza, Outside Detroit
- Team Estela Opens Flora Bar and Flora Coffee Tonight in The Met Breuer
- Toups South Opens with Aaron Franklin’s Smoker and a 160-Year-Old Bar
- Last Call: Alex Raij and Eder Montero Are Making Poole's Diner-Inspired Tapas Tonight
- Tomato Golf and Ultimate Fighting: How Chefs Unwind After Service
- Vegas’s Next Mega Food Destination
- L.A.’s Iconic Michael’s Debuts New Chef Miles Thompson
- Grae Nonas Lands in Minneapolis, Embraces His "Viking" Heritage
- Guess Who's Coming to Dinner at the 11th Euphoria Festival?
- Angie Mar Dreams of Ribeye at The Beatrice Inn, Revamped and Opening Today
Mouthing Off, Interactive Style: Which former Food & Wine Best New Chef will head the kitchen at 10 Downing, the Manhattan spot that 5 Ninth owners Vincent Seufert and Joel Michel will open in November?
-He's based in New York.
-He's currently at a restaurant.
-It's not the same restaurant for which he won the Best New Chef honor.
Keep the guesses coming. Votes will be tallied and published on Monday.