- How René Redzepi Is Giving Back to the Culinary Community in Mexico
- Tyson Cole Takes Tokyo and Hiroshima
- Everything You Need to Know About April Bloomfield's NYC Meat Shop
- Angie Mar Dreams of Ribeye at The Beatrice Inn, Revamped and Opening Today
- At Nixta, Cauliflower Tortillas and Pisco Sours Are on the Menu
- 7 New Restaurants That Defy Culinary Trends
- Where to Eat Detroit-Style Pizza, Outside Detroit
- Team Estela Opens Flora Bar and Flora Coffee Tonight in The Met Breuer
- Toups South Opens with Aaron Franklin’s Smoker and a 160-Year-Old Bar
- Last Call: Alex Raij and Eder Montero Are Making Poole's Diner-Inspired Tapas Tonight
Mouthing Off, Interactive Style: Which former Food & Wine Best New Chef will head the kitchen at 10 Downing, the Manhattan spot that 5 Ninth owners Vincent Seufert and Joel Michel will open in November?
-He's based in New York.
-He's currently at a restaurant.
-It's not the same restaurant for which he won the Best New Chef honor.
Keep the guesses coming. Votes will be tallied and published on Monday.