- 5 Incredible Holiday Crème Brûlées
- 7 Crave-Worthy Fall Desserts
- 5 Ways You Never Knew You Could Use Frosting
- 6 Creamy, Spiced Pumpkin Cheesecakes
- 5 Throwback Recipes for Beautiful Baked Alaska
- Ultimate Summer Cake Bucket List
- Stranger Things Fans Demand Retro Pudding Packaging
- Recipes from London's Violet Bakery
- Do You Know the Difference Between a Macaron and a Macaroon?
- This Christmas, Give In to Red Velvet
Avocado toasts have become an everyday essential—and have inspired pastry chefs to invent a sweet variation. The ones here are by William Werner of San Francisco’s Craftsman and Wolves.
Instead of using a fruit jam, Werner spreads a rich, thick and silky coffee-caramel jam over toasts to make an elegant dessert.
Lemon Curd Toasts With Coconut
Olive oil and cocoa butter make this lemony curd extraordinarily creamy and luscious. Spread on baguette toasts, it becomes a fantastic dessert
Cashew Butter Toasts
Spread on pumpernickel bread toasts, cashew butter spiked with citrusy red yuzu kosho becomes a delicious treat.
Whipped Vanilla Ganache Toasts With Pear And Pomegranate
Whipping a rich and delicious white chocolate ganache makes it light and fluffy. Spread on toasted pain de mie bread.