- 9 Snacks and Drinks You Should Definitely Make for the Grammys
- How to Make the Official Cocktails of the Golden Globes
- The Ultimate Hanukkah Cocktail from the Ultimate Holiday Bar
- The Ultimate Margarita
- What Is the Booker and Dax Cocktail Cube?
- The Best Bars For a New Orleans Cocktail Crawl
- Milk, It Does a Cocktail Good
- How to Fix the Amaretto Sour
- A Master Demonstrates the Right Way to Shake a Cocktail
- 10 Superb Shaken Cocktails
Give a man a cocktail and he will drink for an hour, but teach a man to make a cocktail and he will host the best parties.
Give a man a cocktail and he will drink for an hour, but teach a man to make a cocktail and he will host the best parties. Merchants of Beverage, an online wine, spirit and barware shop, is now selling foolproof cocktail kits curated by some of the country’s top bartenders. Each kit comes with everything you need to make an incredible cocktail, including the best bottles for the drink and an original recipe. For example, the Trick Dog Aperitif kit (left) from The Bon Vivants of San Francisco’s Trick Dog (Jason Henton, Scott Baird and Josh Harris) comes with Amontillado sherry, Gran Classico, Carpano Antica and Regan’s orange bitters. All you have to do is pour out the correct amounts as instructed by the recipe, stir with ice, strain, and garnish with a lemon twist. Voila, you’re instantly an expert mixologist with a stocked bar.