- 5 Landmarks in the History of the Margarita
- Video: How to Make a Fizzy Negroni
- What Is the Booker and Dax Cocktail Cube?
- John Besh Wants You to Age Your Eggnog
- If Hot Buttered Rum and Tiki Drinks Had a Delicious, Boozy Baby
- How to Make a Frozen Champagne Slushie
- The Best Bars For a New Orleans Cocktail Crawl
- 7 Happy Hour Drinks to Make in 10 Minutes or Less
- 9 Ways to Make a Manhattan
- How to Make the Official Cocktails of the Golden Globes
Give a man a cocktail and he will drink for an hour, but teach a man to make a cocktail and he will host the best parties.
Give a man a cocktail and he will drink for an hour, but teach a man to make a cocktail and he will host the best parties. Merchants of Beverage, an online wine, spirit and barware shop, is now selling foolproof cocktail kits curated by some of the country’s top bartenders. Each kit comes with everything you need to make an incredible cocktail, including the best bottles for the drink and an original recipe. For example, the Trick Dog Aperitif kit (left) from The Bon Vivants of San Francisco’s Trick Dog (Jason Henton, Scott Baird and Josh Harris) comes with Amontillado sherry, Gran Classico, Carpano Antica and Regan’s orange bitters. All you have to do is pour out the correct amounts as instructed by the recipe, stir with ice, strain, and garnish with a lemon twist. Voila, you’re instantly an expert mixologist with a stocked bar.