- Beautiful Bowls, Spotted Tea Towels and More Gift Picks from Provisions
- Wacky Holiday Food Gifts
- Holiday Gifts: Great Wine Books
- 3 Gorgeous New Star Chef Cookbooks
- 6 of the World's Best Holiday Treats in One Box
- 3 Great Ryes for Father's Day
- Impressive New Single Malts for the Scotch Lover on Your Gift List
- 10 Brilliant Grilling Gifts for Father's Day
- Father’s Day Whiskies for Every Type of Dad
Give a man a cocktail and he will drink for an hour, but teach a man to make a cocktail and he will host the best parties.
Give a man a cocktail and he will drink for an hour, but teach a man to make a cocktail and he will host the best parties. Merchants of Beverage, an online wine, spirit and barware shop, is now selling foolproof cocktail kits curated by some of the country’s top bartenders. Each kit comes with everything you need to make an incredible cocktail, including the best bottles for the drink and an original recipe. For example, the Trick Dog Aperitif kit (left) from The Bon Vivants of San Francisco’s Trick Dog (Jason Henton, Scott Baird and Josh Harris) comes with Amontillado sherry, Gran Classico, Carpano Antica and Regan’s orange bitters. All you have to do is pour out the correct amounts as instructed by the recipe, stir with ice, strain, and garnish with a lemon twist. Voila, you’re instantly an expert mixologist with a stocked bar.