- Get Your Omega 3s from These Salmon Pasta Recipes
- 8 Brilliant Ways to Use Bacon in Pasta Dishes
- 7 Grown-Up Recipes for Pasta Shells
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
- 11 Best Pasta Recipes for Fall
- 5 Ways to Eat More Hummus at Brunch
- How to Fall-ify Your Pancakes
- How to Pumpkin Spice Everything
- 11 Ways to Use Cranberries (Other Than Cranberry Sauce)
- 9 Killer Pumpkin Desserts for Halloween
Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with delicious corned beef.
Stock up on Guinness and lay out all your best green clothing, St. Patrick’s Day is just around the corner! This year, make your St. Paddy’s extra delicious with a classic Irish-American staple: corned beef. Here, the best ways to eat the salty, tender meat from the classic meal to an unorthodox Irish Reuben.
This old-school dish is easy to make, but does require some patience.
These sandwiches are a whimsical take on the classic Jewish deli sandwich, made Irish with the addition of a warm potato salad.
In this meaty take on Irish Boxty (potato pancakes), the patties are mixed with shredded corn beef.
It’s a holiday so let the slow cooker do the work!
5. Beer-Braised Corned Beef Dinner
In this version of the hearty classic, the meat and vegetables are cooked in a luscious beer broth.