- 3 Genius Ideas for Using Hot Sauce
- DIY Cured Salmon
- All You Need for a Boozy and Bacony DIY Brunch
- 7 Irresistible Rhubarb Desserts
- 7 Killer Spanish-Style Barbecue Dishes
- 7 Gorgeous Summer Salads
- 5 Fast Fruit Desserts You Should Definitely Grill Right Now
- 6 Foods for Dedicated Garlic Lovers
- 5 Best-Ever Summer Brunch Cocktails
- 9 Best-Ever Strawberry Dishes for Brunch
Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with delicious corned beef.
Stock up on Guinness and lay out all your best green clothing, St. Patrick’s Day is just around the corner! This year, make your St. Paddy’s extra delicious with a classic Irish-American staple: corned beef. Here, the best ways to eat the salty, tender meat from the classic meal to an unorthodox Irish Reuben.
This old-school dish is easy to make, but does require some patience.
These sandwiches are a whimsical take on the classic Jewish deli sandwich, made Irish with the addition of a warm potato salad.
In this meaty take on Irish Boxty (potato pancakes), the patties are mixed with shredded corn beef.
It’s a holiday so let the slow cooker do the work!
5. Beer-Braised Corned Beef Dinner
In this version of the hearty classic, the meat and vegetables are cooked in a luscious beer broth.