- How to Make the Ultimate Thanksgiving Gravy
- 9 Best Gooey Caramel Holiday Desserts
- How to Make Delicious Mini Potato Salad Bites
- 5 Ways to Throw the Best Latke Party
- How to Make the Best Brisket for Hanukkah
- Wake Up to Squash Egg-in-a-Hole
- How to Make Candied Yams Without the Can
- The Ultimate Guide to Prepping, Cooking and Carving a Thanksgiving Turkey
- 5 New Ways to Make Biscuits
- How to Make a Healthy Breakfast Smoothie Bowl
If you're throwing a party this winter, one of the best drinks you can serve is a big batch of mulled wine. Spicy and warm, it's a cozy and not too difficult option. In this video, our sister brand My Recipes shows you how to make it with just five ingredients.
Here, recommendations for what kind of wine you should use.
Zinfandel. Rich and jammy Zinfandel is a terrific, bold choice for a winter-spiced mulled wine like this one.
Gamay. A light-bodied wine like Gamay is great in this extra-zesty, citrusy version of the hot cocktail.
Pinot Noir. If you want to make a classic, pared-down take on mulled wine, opt for bright and fruity Pinot Noir.
Pinot Grigio and Dry Rosé. It may seem unorthodox, but chef Marcus Samuelsson uses a mix of the two wines in his version of Glögg, the classic Swedish mulled wine.