- If You Like Lamb Shanks, Try Lamb Shoulder Chops
- The Crunchiest Gluten-Free and Multi-Grain Crisps
- Toasted Sesame Oil: Finishing Oil for Vegetables and Fish
- Delicious Dukkah
- A Trio of Costco Cheeses
- Best New Butter
- Olive Oil Primer: Healthy Smoke in a Bottle
- Amazing Spices, Sold in Just the Right Amounts
- A Snappy Dog
- A New Foray into Pop Culture
Courtesy Little Duck Organics
F&W food editors apply their incredible cooking knowledge to explaining what to do with a variety of interesting ingredients.
I'm one of those crazy moms that makes all of my ten-month-old daughter's food, except for the occasional treat. My favorite packaged baby snack out there are the Little Ducks Organics Tiny Fruits. Unlike some snacks, which contain a lot of different ingredients, these are just pencil-eraser-sized bits of freeze-dried organic fruit. They are actually so delicious, I can’t help snagging a few myself.