- The Chestnut's Stunt Double
- Peanut Butter Plus
- 3 Tasty Ways to Flavor Edamame
- Fantastic Austrian Pumpkin Seeds
- Party-Ready Red Walnuts
- Whole-Wheat Pasta That You Can Cook Perfectly
- A Great Date
- If You Like Lamb Shanks, Try Lamb Shoulder Chops
- Okra: The Best Unsung Frozen Vegetable
- Fair-Trade Shopping Guide
Courtesy Little Duck Organics
F&W food editors apply their incredible cooking knowledge to explaining what to do with a variety of interesting ingredients.
I'm one of those crazy moms that makes all of my ten-month-old daughter's food, except for the occasional treat. My favorite packaged baby snack out there are the Little Ducks Organics Tiny Fruits. Unlike some snacks, which contain a lot of different ingredients, these are just pencil-eraser-sized bits of freeze-dried organic fruit. They are actually so delicious, I can’t help snagging a few myself.