- Video: Top Chef Alum Gregory Gourdet's Incredible Grapefruit and Asian Pear Salad
- VIDEO: How a Charleston Chef Makes Winter Strawberry Salad
- Video: The Ultimate Italian Sub
- Video: Austin Chef Philip Speer Opens Up About Drugs, DUIs and Moving Forward
- Watch: 50 Seconds of Gorgeous Fall Squash
- Chef Joshua Skenes is Inspired by Nature, Cooked Poisonous Snakes as a Kid
- This Uni Chawanmushi Tastes Like a Warm Hug
- This Bacon-Infused, Guac-Topped Burger is Ridiculously Delicious
- Inside Look: Opening Night at Chris Cosentino's New Restaurant Cockscomb
- Watch: 3 of Nicole Krasinski's Gorgeous Desserts in 45 Seconds
Every night at San Francisco’s Benu, chefs plate 1,080 dishes and serve 200 lobster soup dumplings.
Every night at San Francisco’s Benu, chefs plate 1,080 dishes and serve 200 lobster soup dumplings. In this video from Chefs Feed, Benu chef Corey Lee reveals more insane stats behind one night of service at the incredible restaurant.
Food & Wine is partnering with Chefs Feed, a brilliant chef-driven guide to the country's best restaurants and dishes (now available as an app), to bring you a series of gorgeous videos featuring the country's best cooking talents. Check back each week for a new installment.