- It's Hard to Find a Snack at the Olympics
- Nope, a Vegetarian Diet Won't Kill You
- Good Gut Bacteria Love Leafy Greens, Says Study
- Eating Leafy Greens Is Good For Your Brain
- Does This Nutella Ingredient Really Cause Cancer?
- Star Chef’s All-Vegetarian Restaurant Opens in Newark Airport
- Morton Salt on a Mission to Become the Hippest Seasoning in the World
- Scientists May Have Discovered a Replacement for Pesticides
- Daniel Boulud Is Cooking for Air France
- This London Café Will Give You a Free Meal — If You Work Out First
2016 is the year to surrender to vegan cheese. And now, ice cream.
Ben & Jerry's is launching its first-ever line of non-dairy ice creams. Made with almond milk for that creamy ice-cream-like mouthfeel, the four new flavors include dairy-free takes on two classics, Chocolate Fudge Brownie and Chunky Monkey, as well as two totally new flavors: Coffee Caramel Fudge and P.B. & Cookies. If you can't wait for them to hit the shelves sometime in mid- to late-February, try making your own frozen dairy-free treats with these fantastic recipes:
Coconut milk stars in this excellent dairy-free ice cream.
These easy pops require just five ingredients.
Try these amazing ice cream sandwiches with your favorite dairy-free ice cream.
Cinnamon, nutmeg and fresh ginger flavor this easy dessert.
Star chef Emeril Lagasse's refreshing, healthy granita is made with natural-style apple juice, which is high in vitamin C and antioxidants.