- Saturated Fat Is Actually Good for You, Says Study
- Experts Say the World's Fish Supply Could Run Dry by 2048
- Men Are More Likely to Pig Out During the Holidays Than Women
- How to Take a Post-election Vacation Like Hillary Clinton
- Trump's Policies Could Severely Impact Food Supply
- Bird Flu Epidemic Hits French Foie Gras Industry
- Now There's a Home Delivery Meal Kit For Breakfast
- Kate Moss Moonlights Working a Food Truck
- Americans Don't Trust What Scientists Say About Genetically Modified Food
- Inside Amazon's New Human-Free Grocery Store
2016 is the year to surrender to vegan cheese. And now, ice cream.
Ben & Jerry's is launching its first-ever line of non-dairy ice creams. Made with almond milk for that creamy ice-cream-like mouthfeel, the four new flavors include dairy-free takes on two classics, Chocolate Fudge Brownie and Chunky Monkey, as well as two totally new flavors: Coffee Caramel Fudge and P.B. & Cookies. If you can't wait for them to hit the shelves sometime in mid- to late-February, try making your own frozen dairy-free treats with these fantastic recipes:
Coconut milk stars in this excellent dairy-free ice cream.
These easy pops require just five ingredients.
Try these amazing ice cream sandwiches with your favorite dairy-free ice cream.
Cinnamon, nutmeg and fresh ginger flavor this easy dessert.
Star chef Emeril Lagasse's refreshing, healthy granita is made with natural-style apple juice, which is high in vitamin C and antioxidants.