- 3 Genius Ideas for Using Hot Sauce
- DIY Cured Salmon
- All You Need for a Boozy and Bacony DIY Brunch
- 7 Irresistible Rhubarb Desserts
- 7 Killer Spanish-Style Barbecue Dishes
- 7 Gorgeous Summer Salads
- 5 Fast Fruit Desserts You Should Definitely Grill Right Now
- 6 Foods for Dedicated Garlic Lovers
- 5 Best-Ever Summer Brunch Cocktails
- 9 Best-Ever Strawberry Dishes for Brunch
Don't just drink your beer.
Up your Memorial Day dessert game with these awesome beer-spiked recipes.
This richly flavored cake features quintessential Irish ingredients such as dark porter beer, dark brown sugar and whiskey.
Star chef Michael Symon's delicious ice cream has a strong, malty Guinness flavor that goes supremely well with the salty, milk chocolate-covered pretzels.
Kriek—lambic beer fermented with cherries—intensifies the fruit flavors in these crisps.
For this rich tiramisu, chef Jason McCullar soaks ginger-spiced cake in a reduction made with chocolate stout (Rogue brewery makes a good version) before layering it with mascarpone cream.
"Above all, sorbet should taste--and feel--almost like eating fresh fruit," says ice cream maven Jeni Britton.