- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Banh Mi Recipes for Desk Lunch Domination
- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
Don't just drink your beer.
Up your Memorial Day dessert game with these awesome beer-spiked recipes.
This richly flavored cake features quintessential Irish ingredients such as dark porter beer, dark brown sugar and whiskey.
Star chef Michael Symon's delicious ice cream has a strong, malty Guinness flavor that goes supremely well with the salty, milk chocolate-covered pretzels.
Kriek—lambic beer fermented with cherries—intensifies the fruit flavors in these crisps.
For this rich tiramisu, chef Jason McCullar soaks ginger-spiced cake in a reduction made with chocolate stout (Rogue brewery makes a good version) before layering it with mascarpone cream.
"Above all, sorbet should taste--and feel--almost like eating fresh fruit," says ice cream maven Jeni Britton.