- 10 Fruit Vinaigrettes for People Who Hate Fruit Vinaigrettes
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- 8 Delicious Grains and Greens Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 9 Best Cinnamon Brunch Recipes
- An Awesome Easy Italian Cookie for a Crowd
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Best Fennel Soups
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
Don't just drink your beer.
Up your Memorial Day dessert game with these awesome beer-spiked recipes.
This richly flavored cake features quintessential Irish ingredients such as dark porter beer, dark brown sugar and whiskey.
Star chef Michael Symon's delicious ice cream has a strong, malty Guinness flavor that goes supremely well with the salty, milk chocolate-covered pretzels.
Kriek—lambic beer fermented with cherries—intensifies the fruit flavors in these crisps.
For this rich tiramisu, chef Jason McCullar soaks ginger-spiced cake in a reduction made with chocolate stout (Rogue brewery makes a good version) before layering it with mascarpone cream.
"Above all, sorbet should taste--and feel--almost like eating fresh fruit," says ice cream maven Jeni Britton.