- Get Your Omega 3s from These Salmon Pasta Recipes
- 8 Brilliant Ways to Use Bacon in Pasta Dishes
- 7 Grown-Up Recipes for Pasta Shells
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
- 11 Best Pasta Recipes for Fall
- 5 Ways to Eat More Hummus at Brunch
- How to Fall-ify Your Pancakes
- How to Pumpkin Spice Everything
- 11 Ways to Use Cranberries (Other Than Cranberry Sauce)
- 9 Killer Pumpkin Desserts for Halloween
Don't just drink your beer.
Up your Memorial Day dessert game with these awesome beer-spiked recipes.
This richly flavored cake features quintessential Irish ingredients such as dark porter beer, dark brown sugar and whiskey.
Star chef Michael Symon's delicious ice cream has a strong, malty Guinness flavor that goes supremely well with the salty, milk chocolate-covered pretzels.
Kriek—lambic beer fermented with cherries—intensifies the fruit flavors in these crisps.
For this rich tiramisu, chef Jason McCullar soaks ginger-spiced cake in a reduction made with chocolate stout (Rogue brewery makes a good version) before layering it with mascarpone cream.
"Above all, sorbet should taste--and feel--almost like eating fresh fruit," says ice cream maven Jeni Britton.