- If You're Going to Drink Something Green on St. Patrick's Day, Make it Chartreuse
- 10 Super-Boozy Cocktails for Super Tuesday
- 9 Cocktails to Make with Ginger Beer Besides Dark n' Stormies
- 7 Ways to Make a Better Cosmopolitan
- 4 Spring Rosés to Drink Now
- 7 Homemade Infused Simple Syrups to Stock Your Spring Bar
- 5 Warming Recipes for National Hot Toddy Day
- 11 Absinthe Cocktails for National Absinthe Day
- 5 Beers Made by Real Monks
- 4 Healthy(ish) Ways to Get Your Eggnog Fix
Cheers, to the happy couple (and the even happier, cocktail-drinking guests).
The happy couple is, obviously, the star of an engagement party. But cocktails come in at a close second. Wow guests and toast the beginning of a beautiful marriage with these gorgeous cocktails.
Rhum agricole’s grassy flavor is delicious in this tropic cocktail.
Fresh black plums give this cocktail its striking color.
This variation on an old-fashioned swaps out gin for whiskey. A splash of Campari adds bitterness and a rosy color.
You can make this Asian-style gimlet in a large pitcher for easy entertaining.
5. Suze Bramble
This drink has the characteristic rich pink hue and sweet-tart flavors of a classic Bramble (gin, blackberries and lemon juice); the complex French gentian aperitif Suze gives it a bitter edge.
This spicy take on a Pimm’s Cup gets terrific heat from a dash of cayenne extract and a warming ginger syrup.
7. Pab’s Buck
The perfect pitcher drink for spring, this cocktail is made with fresh strawberries, tequila and rhubarb bitters.
This delightfully fizzy cocktail pairs just-pressed grape juice with dry sparkling wine to keep it from tasting too sweet.
9. Commodore 64
Don’t be afraid of the crème de cacao in this cocktail. It adds a sweet richness.
This pleasantly bitter and refreshing concoction pairs Aperol with rye whiskey.