- 12 Boozy Tea Drinks to Toast the Return of Downton Abbey
- 6 Spicy, Tingly Cocktails
- 5 Pecan Pie-Perfect Bourbons
- 5 Pumpkin Spice Cocktails
- Spring Tease: Fennel Cocktails
- Why You Should Make Winter Sangria
- Kümmel 101: How to Use the Sweet-Savory Dutch Spirit
- 8 Nonalcoholic Party Drinks for Graduation Celebrations
- 5 Ways to Drink Your Turmeric, Super Ingredient of the Moment
- How to Juice Like a Philanthropic Supermodel
Cheers, to the happy couple (and the even happier, cocktail-drinking guests).
The happy couple is, obviously, the star of an engagement party. But cocktails come in at a close second. Wow guests and toast the beginning of a beautiful marriage with these gorgeous cocktails.
Rhum agricole’s grassy flavor is delicious in this tropic cocktail.
Fresh black plums give this cocktail its striking color.
This variation on an old-fashioned swaps out gin for whiskey. A splash of Campari adds bitterness and a rosy color.
You can make this Asian-style gimlet in a large pitcher for easy entertaining.
5. Suze Bramble
This drink has the characteristic rich pink hue and sweet-tart flavors of a classic Bramble (gin, blackberries and lemon juice); the complex French gentian aperitif Suze gives it a bitter edge.
This spicy take on a Pimm’s Cup gets terrific heat from a dash of cayenne extract and a warming ginger syrup.
7. Pab’s Buck
The perfect pitcher drink for spring, this cocktail is made with fresh strawberries, tequila and rhubarb bitters.
This delightfully fizzy cocktail pairs just-pressed grape juice with dry sparkling wine to keep it from tasting too sweet.
9. Commodore 64
Don’t be afraid of the crème de cacao in this cocktail. It adds a sweet richness.
This pleasantly bitter and refreshing concoction pairs Aperol with rye whiskey.