- This Is the Ultimate Bar Knife
- ChefSteps Unveils Joule, a Fully-Connected Sous Vide Circulator
- What Is the Booker and Dax Cocktail Cube?
- Spring Break Cleanses to Leave You Beachy Clean
- Saved by the People's Pops Cookbook
- Chefs' Unorthodox Diet Secrets
- Get it Free: The F&W Keyboard App Features Emojis for Food Lovers
- Mario Batali's Top 5 Food & Drink Trends of 2013
- Cheese, Beer and The Fabulous Beekman Boys
- What to Do with Leftover Halloween Candy
Finally, a way to share your innermost barbecue desires.
Finally, a way to share your innermost barbecue desires. The Food & Wine Keyboard has been updated just in time for Labor Day! New emojis include a loaded platter of smoked meats from Austin¹s iconic Franklin Barbecue, crunchy fried chicken (from FWx's Dennis Prescott), pristine oysters on the half shell (shot by star food photographer Daniel Krieger), rainbow-hued heirloom tomatoes and more. Download the keyboard for free here and start planning your end-of-summer bash.