- Five Thousand-Plus Cookies and Other Big Numbers from the Chefs for Kids Cancer Gala
- Edible Schoolyard Throws the Best Parties, Takes Kids on Epic Field Trips
- How Common Threads Can Get Kids Cooking For Life
- The Next Generation of New Orleans Chefs
- Star Chefs Share Their Favorite (RED) Foods
- Marc Vetri and More Great Chefs Cook for Great Causes
- Bid on a Cool Cookbook for a Beautiful Cause
- Top Women Chefs Cook to Support SHARE
- Edible Schoolyard NYC's First Kitchen Classroom
- How to Train for the NYC Marathon Like a French Baker
On Thursday, February 2, Good Morning America will host Mario Batali and Emeril Lagasse for a fierce cook-off to raise money for their charities, featured in Food & Wine’s Chefs Make Change coalition. Before the superstars go head-to-head, GMA wants Facebook fans to vote on the main ingredient, which could very well end up as bacon. This is not Batali’s first drastic measure to draw attention to the Mario Batali Foundation—if you donate to his cause before February 7, the world will be one step closer to a red-ponytail-free Batali. That also means there’s a lot riding on Lagasse to drive funds to the Emeril Lagasse Foundation. The charities both help underprivileged kids. Show love to your favorite chef by donating now for BATALI vs. LAGASSE.
The knives will come out on GMA.
Learn more about Chefs Make Change