- Hugh Acheson Wants to Make Sure No Kid Goes Hungry
- How Common Threads Can Get Kids Cooking For Life
- Five Thousand-Plus Cookies and Other Big Numbers from the Chefs for Kids Cancer Gala
- Edible Schoolyard Throws the Best Parties, Takes Kids on Epic Field Trips
- 6 Reasons to Fund MOFAD, the Museum of Food and Drink
- 30 Ways to EAT (RED), DRINK (RED)
- 20 Superstar Chefs Pledge Their Allegiance to Saving Seafood
- Eat Porchetta, Support Paula Wolfert
- 3 Ingenious Ways a Chicago Chef Feeds His Community
- Eat Macarons for a Cause
On Thursday, February 2, Good Morning America will host Mario Batali and Emeril Lagasse for a fierce cook-off to raise money for their charities, featured in Food & Wine’s Chefs Make Change coalition. Before the superstars go head-to-head, GMA wants Facebook fans to vote on the main ingredient, which could very well end up as bacon. This is not Batali’s first drastic measure to draw attention to the Mario Batali Foundation—if you donate to his cause before February 7, the world will be one step closer to a red-ponytail-free Batali. That also means there’s a lot riding on Lagasse to drive funds to the Emeril Lagasse Foundation. The charities both help underprivileged kids. Show love to your favorite chef by donating now for BATALI vs. LAGASSE.
The knives will come out on GMA.
Learn more about Chefs Make Change