- WikiLeaks Hack Reveals John Podesta's Secret to Creamy Risotto
- Michelin-Starred Ramen Restaurant to Open Second Location
- Mary Berry's BBC Show Could Launch Before Channel 4's Bake Off Debut
- Great British Bake Off Hosts Mary Berry, Mel and Sue Get Their Own Baking Show
- Feeling Sad? Go to Publix
- Vegas’s Next Mega Food Destination
- La Colombe Launches "Frothy" Canned Draft Lattes
- A Cookbook from Italy’s Most Dreamy Resort
- Anthony Bourdain's Fitness Secret: Fighting
- This Food Has Displaced Cigarettes as Currency in Prison
It seems like there's some new wine gadget coming down the pipe practically every day now, but does anyone really need a wine chiller that can cool a bottle of white wine down in 30 minutes when most of us have a standard-issue freezer on hand that can do it in 15? I'm not convinced.
Bill Daley, from the Chicago Tribune, posted this cheeky little story this morning that strips necessary wine gadgetry down so far that you don't even need a wine glass or a corkscrew.
In other news, what are your thoughts on the Wine Diaper?