- World Water Day 2017: 5 Things to Know About Water Consumption
- Why Does Wine Give You a Headache?
- Michelle Obama Faces Her Toughest Interviewer Yet—an 11-Year-Old MasterChef Junior Challenge Winner
- Rascal Flatts Takes Over the Kitchen at the Hermitage Cafe in Nashville
- Anthony Bourdain Guessed Secret Ingredients on 'The Tonight Show'
- The Two Most Influential Food People in the World, 2017 Edition
- The 5 Most Ethical Food Companies in the World
- The Swedish Chef is Now Hawking PAM Cooking Spray
- 7 In-Flight Cocktails That Pair Perfectly With Your Destination
- D.C. Restaurant Owners Are Suing Donald Trump
It seems like there's some new wine gadget coming down the pipe practically every day now, but does anyone really need a wine chiller that can cool a bottle of white wine down in 30 minutes when most of us have a standard-issue freezer on hand that can do it in 15? I'm not convinced.
Bill Daley, from the Chicago Tribune, posted this cheeky little story this morning that strips necessary wine gadgetry down so far that you don't even need a wine glass or a corkscrew.
In other news, what are your thoughts on the Wine Diaper?