- This Grocery Store Fuels its Delivery Trucks with Food Waste
- Dozens of Workers Fired After Protesting on 'Day Without Immigrants'
- Love a Mall Food Court? You're Not Alone
- You'll Never Guess Which Country Drinks the Most Whiskey
- Science Reveals Which Herbal Teas Boost Memory
- Cutting Calories Could Lead to Better Sex
- Shipwrecked Champagne from World War I Sells for Big Bucks
- Could Superwheat Kernza Save Our Soil?
- Police Are Pulling People Over to Give Them Free Ice Cream
- Frenchman's Bouillabaisse Pizza Wins Competition in Italy
It seems like there's some new wine gadget coming down the pipe practically every day now, but does anyone really need a wine chiller that can cool a bottle of white wine down in 30 minutes when most of us have a standard-issue freezer on hand that can do it in 15? I'm not convinced.
Bill Daley, from the Chicago Tribune, posted this cheeky little story this morning that strips necessary wine gadgetry down so far that you don't even need a wine glass or a corkscrew.
In other news, what are your thoughts on the Wine Diaper?