- 7 Healthy Easter Egg Recipes
- 9 Delicious Easter Lunch Ideas
- Easter Menus for Every Palate
- 7 Snacks for Easter Egg Decorating
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Festive St. Patrick's Day Desserts
- Vegetarian Recipes for a Corned Beef-Free St. Patrick's Day
- Best Corned Beef Recipes for St. Patrick's Day Dinner
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
Recipes for one of the world's most delicious duos.
There’s a reason bacon-wrapped scallops are served at pretty much every wedding reception: These salty-sweet bundles represent one of cooking's great surf-and-turf combinations. Here, seven weeknight dinner ideas that pair delicate scallops with meaty bacon.
Golden-crusted scallops are so good, especially with the rich, bacon-y chard.
A tangy, buttery white wine and grapefruit sauce with smoky bacon is the perfect accompaniment to sweet sea scallops.
The sweet-and-spicy bacon-onion marmalade in this dish makes this seafood dish hearty enough for red wine.
A quick, garlicky bechamel stands in for creme fraiche and cheese in this luxurious white pizza.
Big, beautiful scallops, delectable corn cakes and a drizzle of bacon vinaigrette come together in this rustic yet refined dinner.
Sweet scallops are perfect with sweet corn in this creamy chowder.
Scallops make incredibly juicy burgers despite their low fat content.