- 5 Rule-Breaking Winemakers to Know
- 10 Wines Under $20
- 3 Eastern European Wines to Try
- Addicted to Snacking
- The Best Snacks to Discover in a Brown Paper Bag
- Brunch-Inspired Cocktails
- Watch Out Pancakes, Here Comes the Waffle Revolution
- L.A.'s Best Vegetable-Forward Restaurants
- Jean-Georges Vongerichten's Healthy Tonics
- 8 Great Food Markets and Halls
Photo courtesy of BKW
The Grateful Palate’s Dan Philips creates the first Bacon of the Month club.
Molecular chef Heston Blumenthal begins serving egg-and-bacon ice cream at the Fat Duck in England.
David Chang opens Momofuku noodle bar in NYC; the pork buns and ramen with bacon dashi alter the course of many lives.
Chocolatier Vosges introduces Mo’s Milk Chocolate Bacon Bar, sprinkled with smoked salt.
Don Lee, a bartender at NYC’s PDT, infuses bourbon with bacon fat for a porky take on an Old Fashioned cocktail.
Burger King creates a sundae with chocolate fudge, caramel syrup, bacon crumbles and a strip of bacon for dipping.
Bacon shaving cream debuts. Press release states: “Prepare to be loved, admired and possibly eaten by bears.”
Download the Full Story: 35 Years of Food Trends »