- How to Make Chocolate Work in a Salad
- What Wine Goes Best With a Chocolate Bunny?
- A Baker's Dozen of the Ultimate Chocolate Desserts for National Dessert Day
- Double the Chocolate, Double the Deliciousness
- 5 Best White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Tasting Notes: How to ID Your New Favorite Chocolate Bar Based on Its Origin
- Eric Ripert On the Restaurant That Changed the Game For Him
- Pierre Hermé Launches Pop-Up Chocolate Bar at Le Royal Monceau, Raffles Paris Hotel
- 10 Ways to Upgrade Chocolate Cake
- 8 Over-the-Top Chocolate Cakes
We’re kicking off a new season of Mad Genius Tips with a brilliant trick for creating homemade chocolates that even Willy Wonka doesn’t know about.
We’re kicking off a new season of Mad Genius Tips with a brilliant trick for creating homemade chocolates that even Willy Wonka doesn’t know about. In the video above, watch F&W's master confectioner Justin Chapple reveal how to use a pan of brown sugar, a sheet of plastic wrap and everyday kitchen items to create molds for melted chocolate. It’s a fun and easy way to make cute and delicious DIY chocolates for last-minute Christmas gifts or snacks.
For more great cooking tricks and tips, watch all of F&W’s Mad Genius Tips videos.