- Eric Ripert On the Restaurant That Changed the Game For Him
- How to Make Chocolate Work in a Salad
- Kreuther Handcrafted Chocolate Debuts in NYC Today with Cheesecake Macarons and More
- A Baker's Dozen of the Ultimate Chocolate Desserts for National Dessert Day
- Double the Chocolate, Double the Deliciousness
- 5 Best White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Christina Tosi Dreams of Unsung Ways to Eat Chocolate
- Pierre Hermé Launches Pop-Up Chocolate Bar at Le Royal Monceau, Raffles Paris Hotel
- 5 Awesome Candy Bars You Probably Haven't Tried
- What Wine Goes Best With a Chocolate Bunny?
We’re kicking off a new season of Mad Genius Tips with a brilliant trick for creating homemade chocolates that even Willy Wonka doesn’t know about.
We’re kicking off a new season of Mad Genius Tips with a brilliant trick for creating homemade chocolates that even Willy Wonka doesn’t know about. In the video above, watch F&W's master confectioner Justin Chapple reveal how to use a pan of brown sugar, a sheet of plastic wrap and everyday kitchen items to create molds for melted chocolate. It’s a fun and easy way to make cute and delicious DIY chocolates for last-minute Christmas gifts or snacks.
For more great cooking tricks and tips, watch all of F&W’s Mad Genius Tips videos.