- How René Redzepi Is Giving Back to the Culinary Community in Mexico
- Tyson Cole Takes Tokyo and Hiroshima
- Everything You Need to Know About April Bloomfield's NYC Meat Shop
- Angie Mar Dreams of Ribeye at The Beatrice Inn, Revamped and Opening Today
- At Nixta, Cauliflower Tortillas and Pisco Sours Are on the Menu
- 7 New Restaurants That Defy Culinary Trends
- Where to Eat Detroit-Style Pizza, Outside Detroit
- Team Estela Opens Flora Bar and Flora Coffee Tonight in The Met Breuer
- Toups South Opens with Aaron Franklin’s Smoker and a 160-Year-Old Bar
- Last Call: Alex Raij and Eder Montero Are Making Poole's Diner-Inspired Tapas Tonight
Are restaurants the new runway? They are when the designers are AvroKO. The superhip restaurant design firm teamed up with sassy fashion label Mona & Holly to create a limited edition women’s clothing line inspired by old-school service uniforms from the past century (think '50s stewardesses gone glam). The smart, J.Crew-esque collection debuted this April in a few boutiques in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Chicago and Dallas. But throughout the month of May, the hostesses at AvroKO’s restaurants will be modeling the line. In New York City, hostesses at Double Crown will be showing off the Clement dress, and the Wembley dress will be the uniform of choice at Public.
The Wembley dress.
The Clement dress.