- Tomato Golf and Ultimate Fighting: How Chefs Unwind After Service
- Vegas’s Next Mega Food Destination
- L.A.’s Iconic Michael’s Debuts New Chef Miles Thompson
- Grae Nonas Lands in Minneapolis, Embraces His "Viking" Heritage
- Guess Who's Coming to Dinner at the 11th Euphoria Festival?
- Angie Mar Dreams of Ribeye at The Beatrice Inn, Revamped and Opening Today
- On the Joy of Eating Juicy Brisket All Day Long
- Where to Find a Ramen Fix In Europe
- This App Will Put Your Name on the List, Then Text You When Your Table Is Ready
- Four Seasons Restaurant Auction Blasts Past Expectations
Are restaurants the new runway? They are when the designers are AvroKO. The superhip restaurant design firm teamed up with sassy fashion label Mona & Holly to create a limited edition women’s clothing line inspired by old-school service uniforms from the past century (think '50s stewardesses gone glam). The smart, J.Crew-esque collection debuted this April in a few boutiques in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Chicago and Dallas. But throughout the month of May, the hostesses at AvroKO’s restaurants will be modeling the line. In New York City, hostesses at Double Crown will be showing off the Clement dress, and the Wembley dress will be the uniform of choice at Public.
The Wembley dress.
The Clement dress.