- Chris Cosentino Opens Jackrabbit in Portland
- The 100 Hottest Restaurants in America, According to OpenTable
- Charles Masson Brings Back the Art of Tableside Service at Majorelle
- L.A. Legend Raphael Lunetta Indulges Grilling Obsession at New Diner
- Why Star Bartender Julia Momose Is Embracing Mocktails
- D.C. Restaurant Owners Are Suing Donald Trump
- Is German Gymnasium the Most Beautiful Restaurant in the World?
- 5 Restaurants to Up Your Dining Experience in Orlando
- Do Waiters Ever Eat the Leftover Food off of Your Plate?
- Why a Chicago Chef's Restaurant is Named After a Silent Artist
Are restaurants the new runway? They are when the designers are AvroKO. The superhip restaurant design firm teamed up with sassy fashion label Mona & Holly to create a limited edition women’s clothing line inspired by old-school service uniforms from the past century (think '50s stewardesses gone glam). The smart, J.Crew-esque collection debuted this April in a few boutiques in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Chicago and Dallas. But throughout the month of May, the hostesses at AvroKO’s restaurants will be modeling the line. In New York City, hostesses at Double Crown will be showing off the Clement dress, and the Wembley dress will be the uniform of choice at Public.
The Wembley dress.
The Clement dress.