- Nigel Slater's Blackberry Focaccia
- The Most Amazing Lemon Bundt Cake
- Crazy-Good Chicken-Fried Rabbit
- Grilled Quail with Shaved Fennel and Yogurt
- No-Bake Cheesecake Tart with Strawberries and Honey
- Summer Tease: Stone Fruit Pie with Buttery Streusel Topping
- Salty & Sweet Caramels from San Francisco’s Miette
- Ultimate Parker House Rolls
- Classic Twist Doughnuts
- Succulent Asian Spiced Duck Burgers
Warning: Test Kitchen Tease snapshots may cause cravings, lip-smacking and an unshakeable desire to cook.
This week in the F&W Test Kitchen, we were delighted to try this refreshing salad featuring two of spring's ultimate ingredients: fava beans and asparagus. Here, the tender fava beans are tossed with fruity olive oil and vibrant herbs like mint and parsley, then spooned over warm asparagus and fresh ricotta that's been generously seasoned with cracked black pepper and lemon zest. A good squeeze of lemon juice and Maldon sea salt (crunchy crystals with a remarkably subtle, briny flavor) finish the seasonally perfect first-course. This recipe isn't quite ready, but here's a super-simple salad to try now from Del Posto's Mark Ladner: Shaved Raw Asparagus with Parmesan Dressing.