- Mario's Kids Eat Batali McMuffins, Truffle-Topped Steaks
- Eric Ripert's Cubicle Prep Station
- Eric Ripert's Smart, Easy Way to Cook Fish
- Hugh Acheson, Cover Model
- Mario Batali's Fiery Ideal Kitchen
- Grant Achatz Smokes in the Office
- What Hugh Acheson Eats at 8am, 8pm and Midnight
- David Chang's Amazing 5-Ingredient Side Dish
- Hugh Acheson's Expert Selfies
- Anthony Bourdain's Travel Sketch Pad
Next, F&W Chef-in-Residence Grant Achatz's ever-changing Chicago restaurant, just released the trailer for its new concept: Bistro.
Next, F&W Chef-in-Residence Grant Achatz's ever-changing Chicago restaurant, just released the trailer for its new concept: Bistro. The adorable animated video implies that the restaurant will feature classic French dishes like cassoulet, baked scallops and tarte tatin. According to the restaurant's Youtube page, the Parisian-inspired prix fixe menu will change every week.
Next's Bistro theme will be in effect from January 9th through May 10th and tickets are available now. Watch the video above to see if you can spot an animated Achatz as well as someone that looks a lot like F&W Best New Chef 2014 Dave Beran.