- Andrew Zimmern's Key Lime Pie
- Ragout of Clams with Spinach, Sausage and Orzo
- Strawberry-Vinegar Jam
- Best-Ever Potato and Leek Soup
- This is the Brisket Recipe You Need for Hanukkah
- Hanukkah Toffee Matzo
- Firecracker Shrimp with Blue Cheese Dressing
- Simple Spring Paella
- Kale Salad with Miso and Pistachios
- Manila Clams with Soy Butter
I love Greek food and this old-fashioned, tangy dip is definitely for garlic lovers.
I love Greek food and this old-fashioned, tangy dip is definitely for garlic lovers. The combination of the almonds and the milk-soaked bread make for a great texture. I also like the brightness of lemon here, rather than the more typical vinegar. I do like to pound this by hand in a large mortar fitted with a heavy pestle, but most kitchens don't have them big enough for this amount of food. If you have one, use it!