- Pickled Golden Chanterelles and Morels
- Andrew Zimmern's Duck Tsukune
- Corn and Green Tomato Salad
- Pheasant Confit Salad
- Country Club Salad with Two Dressings
- Kale Salad with Miso and Pistachios
- Andrew Zimmern's Chicken with Black Limes
- Andrew Zimmern's Oyster Hush Puppies with Pepper Mojo
- Andrew Zimmern's Pearl Rice Balls with Ginger-Sesame Sauce
- Andrew Zimmern's Passover Lamb with Pickled Cherries
Andrew Zimmern's simple Key Lime Pie is perfectly tangy and creamy, with a crunchy graham cracker crust.
This is my pal Derek's recipe. He is a fireman. I think it's the most perfect Key Lime Pie recipe I have ever tasted. The ratios are spot on and the custard turns out perfectly every time. Make this recipe with lemons, Meyer lemons, grapefruits, sour oranges…any citrus that is super tart. Remember that the sweetened condensed milk is very sweet.
I serve this with whipped cream, not meringue. As an alternative, for those that don't like a sweet pie, you can use a little less sweetened condensed milk and use condensed (evaporated) milk to make up the difference. Get the Recipe