- Watch: How to Make Hot Pot at Home
- Andrew Zimmern's New Book Teaches Tolerance, Unsettles Hot Dog Lovers
- Red Snapper-Citrus Escabèche with Olives
- NYE Supper: Pork Belly Sisig
- DIY Lamb Tacos with Bacon Fat-Scallion Tortillas
- Andrew Zimmern's Pearl Rice Balls with Ginger-Sesame Sauce
- Manila Clams with Soy Butter
- Auflauf... German Breakfast Pancake
- Beet Pickles
- Ragout of Clams with Spinach, Sausage and Orzo
Andrew Zimmern's simple Key Lime Pie is perfectly tangy and creamy, with a crunchy graham cracker crust.
This is my pal Derek's recipe. He is a fireman. I think it's the most perfect Key Lime Pie recipe I have ever tasted. The ratios are spot on and the custard turns out perfectly every time. Make this recipe with lemons, Meyer lemons, grapefruits, sour oranges…any citrus that is super tart. Remember that the sweetened condensed milk is very sweet.
I serve this with whipped cream, not meringue. As an alternative, for those that don't like a sweet pie, you can use a little less sweetened condensed milk and use condensed (evaporated) milk to make up the difference. Get the Recipe