- Simple Spring Paella
- Kale Salad with Miso and Pistachios
- Manila Clams with Soy Butter
- Sour Cream Peach Pie
- Easy Duck à l'Orange
- Grilled Peanut-Lime Cornish Hens, Penang-Style
- Broiled Yellowtail Collar with Daikon
- Rigatoni with Veal Bolognese and Butternut Squash
- Spaghettini with Arugula, Pancetta, Herbs and Eggs
- Grilled Striped Bass with Sweet-and-Savory Caramel
Andrew Zimmern's simple Key Lime Pie is perfectly tangy and creamy, with a crunchy graham cracker crust.
This is my pal Derek's recipe. He is a fireman. I think it's the most perfect Key Lime Pie recipe I have ever tasted. The ratios are spot on and the custard turns out perfectly every time. Make this recipe with lemons, Meyer lemons, grapefruits, sour oranges…any citrus that is super tart. Remember that the sweetened condensed milk is very sweet.
I serve this with whipped cream, not meringue. As an alternative, for those that don't like a sweet pie, you can use a little less sweetened condensed milk and use condensed (evaporated) milk to make up the difference. Get the Recipe