- Eric Ripert Eats Cold Cuts from the Fridge at Midnight
- Grant Achatz Starts His Day with Kale Juice, Ends It with Wolfgang Puck Canned Soup
- How David Chang Transforms Greek Salad into Greek Gazpacho
- Mario's Kids Eat Batali McMuffins, Truffle-Topped Steaks
- Hugh Acheson’s Collard Greens Are Better Than Your Grandmother’s
- Eric Ripert's Smart, Easy Way to Cook Fish
- Eric Ripert's Cubicle Prep Station
- Mario Batali's Fiery Ideal Kitchen
- Hugh Acheson, Cover Model
- Grant Achatz Smokes in the Office
Let's check in with F&W's Chefs-in-Residence.
This year, Food & Wine introduced Chefs-in-Residence: six celebrity chefs who consult on features, recipes and travel tips. They are Grant Achatz, Hugh Acheson, Mario Batali, David Chang, Eric Ripert and Andrew Zimmern. Here, we check in to see what the brilliant chefs have gotten up to this past week.