- How to Eat Like F&W's Chefs-in-Residence
- Anthony Bourdain's Travel Sketch Pad
- Salt is Better Than Cocaine
- David Chang’s New Restaurant is a Spicy Ode to Chick-fil-A
- David Chang ♥'s Chicken Fingers
- Spend New Year’s Eve with F&W’s Chefs-in-Residence
- Andrew Zimmern Raids the Break Room for Sweets, Loves Cold Chinese Take-Out
- Eric Ripert's Perfect Breakfast, Mario Batali's New Boots and More
- Eric Ripert Eats Cold Cuts from the Fridge at Midnight
- Grant Achatz Starts His Day with Kale Juice, Ends It with Wolfgang Puck Canned Soup
Let's check in with F&W's Chefs-in-Residence.
This year, Food & Wine introduced Chefs-in-Residence: six celebrity chefs who consult on features, recipes and travel tips. They are Grant Achatz, Hugh Acheson, Mario Batali, David Chang, Eric Ripert and Andrew Zimmern. Here, we check in to see what the brilliant chefs have gotten up to this past week.