- 10 Fruit Vinaigrettes for People Who Hate Fruit Vinaigrettes
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- 8 Delicious Grains and Greens Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 9 Best Cinnamon Brunch Recipes
- An Awesome Easy Italian Cookie for a Crowd
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Best Fennel Soups
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
From savory to sweet, here are nine super-cheesey, gooey recipes boasting America’s most loved cheeses—just in time for National Cheese Day.
Mozzarella, Cheddar and Parmesan—these are the top selling cheeses in America, according to the Foodservice Research Institute. (Check out the entire list here.) From savory to sweet, here are nine super-cheesey, gooey recipes boasting America’s most loved cheeses—just in time for National Cheese Day.
1. Creamy Parmesan Custards
Here, silky Parmesan custards get baked in elegant egg cups and topped with gravlax and peppery arugula.
2. Fresh Mozzarella
Warm, tender, milky mozzarella is easier to make than you might think. Plus it takes just 20 minutes.
3. Cheddar Gougères
Light, airy and deliciously savory, these cheddar gougères are perfect for parties.
4. Herbed Polenta and Parmesan Gratin
This indulgent baked polenta is terrific straight out of the oven but equally good reheated the next day.
5. Grilled Tomato Salad with Mozzarella and Unagi Sauce
Chicago chef Stephanie Izard makes the ultimate summer salad with a creamy version of sweet-salty Japanese unagi sauce, which is typically brushed over eel.
6. Double-Baked Cheese Soufflé with Parmesan Cream
Perfect for serious cheese-lovers, this luxe soufflé is double cheesy.
7. Beer-and-Cheddar Soup
This superrich soup is studded with spicy jalapeños and smoky bacon.
8. Spiced Apple Pie with Cheddar Crust
Chef Marcus Samuelsson updates the apple pie-cheddar combo by hiding the cheese in the flaky crust.
9. Artichoke-Heart, Spinach, and Mozzarella Bread Pudding
This rich bread pudding combines gooey, creamy mozzarella and Parmesan in one satisfying dish.