- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- Go Ahead, Garnish Everything with Trout Roe
- 11 Best Vegan Super Bowl Recipes
- 5 New Ways to Make Biscuits
- 7 Best Parfaits to Show Off Summer Fruit
- How to Make a Brunch Casserole
- How to Use Your Cast-Iron Skillet All Winter Long
- What's the Difference Between Prawns and Shrimp? (Plus 10 Ways to Cook with Both)
From simple kebabs to elaborate paella.
To cook this seafood-and-chorizo paella, Pete Evans uses his grill as both a stovetop and an oven, simultaneously using direct and indirect heat.
Mexican chorizo stars in chef David Kinch's smoky, tangy butter.
Skewer your chorizo this summer.
To grill perfect sausages every time, chef Tim Wiechmann uses a method that requires both charring and poaching your sausages on the grill so that they're crispy and super-juicy.
These Chilean crostini give guests something to snack on while they're waiting for their grilled steaks and pork chops.
Chef Gonzalo Martinez grills the chorizo, the cheese and even the chiles in the salsa for these tacos.
Try fresh Mexican chorizo in these spicy sandwiches.