- 9 Brunch Appetizers for a Blow-Out Weekend Bash
- 5 Clever Ways to Cook with Grapes
- 3 Genius Ideas for Using Hot Sauce
- DIY Cured Salmon
- All You Need for a Boozy and Bacony DIY Brunch
- 7 Irresistible Rhubarb Desserts
- 7 Killer Spanish-Style Barbecue Dishes
- 7 Gorgeous Summer Salads
- 5 Fast Fruit Desserts You Should Definitely Grill Right Now
- 6 Foods for Dedicated Garlic Lovers
From simple kebabs to elaborate paella.
To cook this seafood-and-chorizo paella, Pete Evans uses his grill as both a stovetop and an oven, simultaneously using direct and indirect heat.
Mexican chorizo stars in chef David Kinch's smoky, tangy butter.
Skewer your chorizo this summer.
To grill perfect sausages every time, chef Tim Wiechmann uses a method that requires both charring and poaching your sausages on the grill so that they're crispy and super-juicy.
These Chilean crostini give guests something to snack on while they're waiting for their grilled steaks and pork chops.
Chef Gonzalo Martinez grills the chorizo, the cheese and even the chiles in the salsa for these tacos.
Try fresh Mexican chorizo in these spicy sandwiches.