- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Banh Mi Recipes for Desk Lunch Domination
- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
From simple kebabs to elaborate paella.
To cook this seafood-and-chorizo paella, Pete Evans uses his grill as both a stovetop and an oven, simultaneously using direct and indirect heat.
Mexican chorizo stars in chef David Kinch's smoky, tangy butter.
Skewer your chorizo this summer.
To grill perfect sausages every time, chef Tim Wiechmann uses a method that requires both charring and poaching your sausages on the grill so that they're crispy and super-juicy.
These Chilean crostini give guests something to snack on while they're waiting for their grilled steaks and pork chops.
Chef Gonzalo Martinez grills the chorizo, the cheese and even the chiles in the salsa for these tacos.
Try fresh Mexican chorizo in these spicy sandwiches.