- 10 Fruit Vinaigrettes for People Who Hate Fruit Vinaigrettes
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- 8 Delicious Grains and Greens Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 9 Best Cinnamon Brunch Recipes
- An Awesome Easy Italian Cookie for a Crowd
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Best Fennel Soups
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
From simple kebabs to elaborate paella.
To cook this seafood-and-chorizo paella, Pete Evans uses his grill as both a stovetop and an oven, simultaneously using direct and indirect heat.
Mexican chorizo stars in chef David Kinch's smoky, tangy butter.
Skewer your chorizo this summer.
To grill perfect sausages every time, chef Tim Wiechmann uses a method that requires both charring and poaching your sausages on the grill so that they're crispy and super-juicy.
These Chilean crostini give guests something to snack on while they're waiting for their grilled steaks and pork chops.
Chef Gonzalo Martinez grills the chorizo, the cheese and even the chiles in the salsa for these tacos.
Try fresh Mexican chorizo in these spicy sandwiches.