- 10 Recipes That Celebrate the Oozy Glory of Sunny-Side-Up Eggs
- 5 Delicious DIY Jerky Recipes for National Jerky Day
- 7 Surprising Ways to Instantly Upgrade Your Tacos
- 7 Cajun Shrimp Recipes for Mardi Gras Dinner
- 7 Best-Ever Milk Shakes and Smoothies
- 5 Best-Ever Brunch Smoothies
- 10 Recipes for Huge Cuts of Meat
- How to Make DIY Summer Rolls
- 10 Show-Stopping Fall Roasts
- 5 Ways to Eat (and Cook) Like an Olympian
From simple kebabs to elaborate paella.
To cook this seafood-and-chorizo paella, Pete Evans uses his grill as both a stovetop and an oven, simultaneously using direct and indirect heat.
Mexican chorizo stars in chef David Kinch's smoky, tangy butter.
Skewer your chorizo this summer.
To grill perfect sausages every time, chef Tim Wiechmann uses a method that requires both charring and poaching your sausages on the grill so that they're crispy and super-juicy.
These Chilean crostini give guests something to snack on while they're waiting for their grilled steaks and pork chops.
Chef Gonzalo Martinez grills the chorizo, the cheese and even the chiles in the salsa for these tacos.
Try fresh Mexican chorizo in these spicy sandwiches.