- Wine Week, Part One
- Wine Week, Part Three
- Tasting with Dom Pérignon's Richard Geoffroy
- Visiting India’s Wine Country
- Wines of Bolivia
- How Professor Ann Noble Inspired a Generation of Female Winemakers
- Friday Night Tribute to Alice and Olivier de Moor
- Great Wine Collaborations
- A New Wine Must-Read
- A Little Grenache Geekery & A Good Cheap Cabernet
You know the rest of that line, right? Well, it's with some small amount of sadness that I am saying that about this blog: It must come to an end. I've had a terrific time writing it, but we've decided that in the end it's a bit strange, for a magazine that's all about bringing together food and wine, to have separate blogs on those topics.
So, from here on out, any wine blogging that I (and Megan Krigbaum, Kristin Donnelly, and various other stalwart folks) do will instead appear in F&W's primary blog, Mouthing Off. No less wine coverage, just a different venue. See you there.