- Big Aussie Reds
- Reinventing a Chilean Winery
- What Makes a Champagne Great?
- Wines of Bolivia
- Great Wine Collaborations
- How Winemaker Geneviève Janssens Turns Her Mistakes Into Opportunities
- Why More American Winemakers are Hand-Pruning, Hand-Harvesting and Foot-Stomping their Grapes
- Cool Wine Site
- Bachelor-Worthy Wines
- Quote of the Day
You know the rest of that line, right? Well, it's with some small amount of sadness that I am saying that about this blog: It must come to an end. I've had a terrific time writing it, but we've decided that in the end it's a bit strange, for a magazine that's all about bringing together food and wine, to have separate blogs on those topics.
So, from here on out, any wine blogging that I (and Megan Krigbaum, Kristin Donnelly, and various other stalwart folks) do will instead appear in F&W's primary blog, Mouthing Off. No less wine coverage, just a different venue. See you there.