- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
- Five Essential Tips for Feeding Your Dad on Father's Day
- Andrew Zimmern's Skordalia (Greek Potato Dip)
- Grilled Striped Bass with Sweet-and-Savory Caramel
- Why Not Beat Them First?
- 11 Ways to Use Carrots
- 5 Super-Refreshing Sangrias You Should Make Right Now
- 7 Recipes to Make Before Bananas Go Extinct
- Memories of South Fork and Cioppino with Mussels
- 9 Killer Recipes From Chefs Who Will Cook at Expo Milano
© Constantine Poulos
Hummus with Flatbreads
Chicken Dance remains in its coop today as we spotlight another ambitious member of F&W’s Chefs Make Change coalition. Alice Waters’s The Edible Schoolyard Project works to spread food education in public schools. “From day one, I knew I wanted Edible Education in all the public-school systems in the US, from kindergarten through high school,” Waters tells F&W in our February issue. “Somebody said to me, ‘You mean have EE, like PE?’ and I thought, Yes!” The programs give kids hands-on experience in school gardens, lunchrooms and kitchens. Befitting her cause, Waters's healthy recipe is delicious and fun to make: Hummus with Whole Wheat Flatbreads. You can help her mission, as well as other chef-run charities, by visiting foodandwine.com/donate.