- Star Chefs' Thanksgivings
- Super-Stuffed Heroes and Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie
- 9 Ways Chefs Are Eating Seafood for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- 13 Ways to Eat Like a Chef, From Late-Night Bundt Cakes to Shiso-Flavored Bucatini
- 5 Awesome Sandwiches Chefs Are Eating
- 11 Beautiful Spring Dishes to Inspire Your Next Trip to the Farmers' Market
- 20 Pieces of Summertime Food Porn
- How Star Chefs Cook Chicken, Duck and Goose for the Holidays
- Oysters for Breakfast and Steaks for Dinner
- 13 Instagram Shots We Wish We Could Eat
Here, highlights from the feeds of F&W's favorite chefs on Instagram.
Japanese Airport Sushi: San Francisco chef Chris Cosentino wrapped up his recent tour through Japan—where he ate incredible sashimi and supremely crisp tonkatsu—with unexpectedly delicious looking sushi at the Narita airport.
Lobster Pasta: Top Chef alum Richard Blais cooked some puntastic lobster "shells" with old bay butter & bottarga at his Atlanta restaurant, The Spence.
Authentic Fish and Chips: Cutting-edge L.A.-based chef Ludo Lefebvre had a taste of traditional, extra-crispy fish and chips—with a side of peas for good measure—in London.
$2 Caramel Apple Cakes: Girl and the Goat chef Stephanie Izard greeted October with glazed caramel apple cakes.