- Carnitas Nachos, Massive Steaks and Grilled Mackerel
- Schnitzel, Sardines and Steaks
- Food Porn for Meat Lovers
- How to Eat Like F&W's Chefs-in-Residence
- How to Celebrate Like a Chef
- Pie for Breakfast, Jack-O-Lanterns for Dessert
- Meatless Mondays and Fried Chicken Fridays
- 5 Seafood Dishes That Could Be Art
- 11 Pictures that Prove Chefs are Getting Excited About Fall
- Ant Larvae, Poached Aloe Vera and More Things You've Never Considered Eating
Here, highlights from the feeds of F&W's favorite chefs on Instagram.
Japanese Airport Sushi: San Francisco chef Chris Cosentino wrapped up his recent tour through Japan—where he ate incredible sashimi and supremely crisp tonkatsu—with unexpectedly delicious looking sushi at the Narita airport.
Lobster Pasta: Top Chef alum Richard Blais cooked some puntastic lobster "shells" with old bay butter & bottarga at his Atlanta restaurant, The Spence.
Authentic Fish and Chips: Cutting-edge L.A.-based chef Ludo Lefebvre had a taste of traditional, extra-crispy fish and chips—with a side of peas for good measure—in London.
$2 Caramel Apple Cakes: Girl and the Goat chef Stephanie Izard greeted October with glazed caramel apple cakes.