- What to Do with that Black Truffle You've Always Wanted
- 9 Ways Chefs Are Eating Seafood for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Carnitas Nachos, Massive Steaks and Grilled Mackerel
- 13 Instagram Shots We Wish We Could Eat
- 8 Ways Chefs Eat Pork
- Hot Dogs and Roasted Mushrooms
- 9 Ways Chefs Are Eating Tomatoes
- 11 Instagram Shots from Star Chefs That Will Inspire Your 4th of July Menu
- Schnitzel, Sardines and Steaks
- Food Porn for Meat Lovers
Here, highlights from the feeds of F&W's favorite chefs on Instagram.
Japanese Airport Sushi: San Francisco chef Chris Cosentino wrapped up his recent tour through Japan—where he ate incredible sashimi and supremely crisp tonkatsu—with unexpectedly delicious looking sushi at the Narita airport.
Lobster Pasta: Top Chef alum Richard Blais cooked some puntastic lobster "shells" with old bay butter & bottarga at his Atlanta restaurant, The Spence.
Authentic Fish and Chips: Cutting-edge L.A.-based chef Ludo Lefebvre had a taste of traditional, extra-crispy fish and chips—with a side of peas for good measure—in London.
$2 Caramel Apple Cakes: Girl and the Goat chef Stephanie Izard greeted October with glazed caramel apple cakes.