- 13 Instagram Shots We Wish We Could Eat
- Oysters for Breakfast and Steaks for Dinner
- Hot Dogs and Roasted Mushrooms
- 8 Ways Chefs Eat Pork
- 11 Instagram Shots from Star Chefs That Will Inspire Your 4th of July Menu
- 9 Ways Chefs Are Eating Tomatoes
- Schnitzel, Sardines and Steaks
- Carnitas Nachos, Massive Steaks and Grilled Mackerel
- Airport Sushi, Wild Boar & Lobster "Shells"
- Food Porn for Meat Lovers
Nine great seafood-centric shots chefs posted on Instagram this week.
Want to know what goes on behind closed kitchen doors? F&W tracks the best chefs to find out what they're eating and drinking.
Vinny Dotolo of L.A.'s Petit Trois lunched on the just-opened restaurant's picture perfect tuna pan bagnant. Chris Cosentino scored some Portland salmon for an early morning breakfast. And José Andrés found the best shrimp in the world. Here, great seafood-centric shots chefs posted on Instagram this week.