- 7 Healthy Easter Egg Recipes
- 9 Delicious Easter Lunch Ideas
- Easter Menus for Every Palate
- 7 Snacks for Easter Egg Decorating
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Festive St. Patrick's Day Desserts
- Vegetarian Recipes for a Corned Beef-Free St. Patrick's Day
- Best Corned Beef Recipes for St. Patrick's Day Dinner
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
Don't just drink your coffee.
From a Vietnamese-inspired, coffee-spiked sundae to Earl Grey tea macarons, here are nine excellent desserts that get a hit of caffeine thanks to coffee or tea.
Chef Ruben Ortega makes this delicious, crowd-pleasing cake by sandwiching two large, crispy, chewy coffee-hazelnut meringues with a creamy mocha-mousse filling.
How do you upgrade a simple ice cream sundae? With instant coffee.
Matcha powder gives these delicate cookies a light, toasty flavor and turns them a pretty green.
Earl Grey tea lends a smoky, exotic touch to these Nutella-filled cookies.
The batter for this light, moist cake calls for strong black tea.
Master chef Jacques Pépin flavors truffles with many ingredients, but he is especially fond of the coffee-rum combination.
This supereasy jellied espresso just requires brewing coffee and melting powdered gelatin in it. Served with whipped cream, it's possibly the most delicious macchiato you'll ever taste.
Cocoa, coffee and pecans are rolled together in these semisweet, sugar-dusted cookies.
Star chef Hugh Acheson tops pudding with sweetened milk that's been flavored with black tea and spices.