- 7 Healthy Easter Egg Recipes
- 9 Delicious Easter Lunch Ideas
- Easter Menus for Every Palate
- 7 Snacks for Easter Egg Decorating
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Festive St. Patrick's Day Desserts
- Vegetarian Recipes for a Corned Beef-Free St. Patrick's Day
- Best Corned Beef Recipes for St. Patrick's Day Dinner
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
Father’s Day is the perfect excuse to get the family outside for a meal. Here are nine simple picnic-friendly recipes to celebrate Dad.
F&W's Kay Chun forgoes mayonnaise in favor of tangy Greek yogurt for this easy egg salad. She amps up the flavor with herbs like parsley and tarragon as well as tangy capers and crunchy cornichons.
Dad will love the Southwestern flavors in this quinoa salad, which is ready in just 20 minutes.
It wouldn’t be a picnic without potato salad. Grilled potatoes give this version terrific crunch.
This refreshing salad tastes like summer and requires very little prep.
Orecchiette is an unexpected, but fun, pasta salad choice.
This green bean and tomato salad brings the fresh veggie factor that every picnic needs.
No need to warm up these fantastic picnic sandwiches.
We love these steak sandwiches, which are full of Asian flavors. Dad will love them, too.
F&W’s Kate Krader makes the most epic salted fudge brownies. They can be refrigerated for up to 3 days and are perfect for a picnic dessert.