- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Banh Mi Recipes for Desk Lunch Domination
- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
Go meat-free this weekend.
Mushrooms, grains and lentils are just a few ingredients that can serve as the base for a great meatless burger patty. Here, seven excellent veggie burgers to make this weekend.
Jimmy Bannos, Jr.’s vegetarian burgers are topped with melted cheese and marinated mushrooms.
Aged Gouda cheese adds terrific, smoky flavor to these mushroom veggie burgers.
These light patties are fantastic as mini veggie burgers or served with a salad.
These healthy, Indian-inspired burgers are rich in vitamin B and fiber.
Ground porcini mushrooms add meaty flavor to Richard Blais’s fantastic burgers.
These vegetarian burgers make thick, delicious patties that stay tender. The roasted red pepper spread doubles as a fantastic dipping sauce for french fries.
These simple burgers pack a ton of flavor with sharp cheddar, Gruyère, caramelized onions and chipotle.
Star chef Dan Barber uses toasted pulp left over from juicing beets and carrots for his exceptional veggie burgers.
Vegan chef Chloe Coscarelli is famous for her deliciously charred veggie burgers. For a "special sauce," she swaps out mayo for silken-tofu mayonnaise to make a tangy-sweet vegan take on Thousand Island dressing.