- 10 Desserts for Coffee Addicts
- 7 Beer-Battered Recipes
- 5 Fried Desserts to Make This Fall
- 5 Incredible Cinco de Mayo Desserts
- 7 Superfast Fried Game Day Desserts
- 7 Best Pumpkin Brunch Recipes
- 9 Easy Fall Breakfasts to Make in 35 Minutes or Less
- 7 Best Sweet Potato Desserts for Fall
- 5 Spritzy Hard Cider Cocktails
- 5 Hearty Stuffed Mushrooms Recipes
Go meat-free this weekend.
Mushrooms, grains and lentils are just a few ingredients that can serve as the base for a great meatless burger patty. Here, seven excellent veggie burgers to make this weekend.
Jimmy Bannos, Jr.’s vegetarian burgers are topped with melted cheese and marinated mushrooms.
Aged Gouda cheese adds terrific, smoky flavor to these mushroom veggie burgers.
These light patties are fantastic as mini veggie burgers or served with a salad.
These healthy, Indian-inspired burgers are rich in vitamin B and fiber.
Ground porcini mushrooms add meaty flavor to Richard Blais’s fantastic burgers.
These vegetarian burgers make thick, delicious patties that stay tender. The roasted red pepper spread doubles as a fantastic dipping sauce for french fries.
These simple burgers pack a ton of flavor with sharp cheddar, Gruyère, caramelized onions and chipotle.
Star chef Dan Barber uses toasted pulp left over from juicing beets and carrots for his exceptional veggie burgers.
Vegan chef Chloe Coscarelli is famous for her deliciously charred veggie burgers. For a "special sauce," she swaps out mayo for silken-tofu mayonnaise to make a tangy-sweet vegan take on Thousand Island dressing.