- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Banh Mi Recipes for Desk Lunch Domination
- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
From spicy pineapple to vitamin-C-packed watermelon, here are nine amazing granitas to make this season.
Lighter than ice cream but just as refreshing, granita is the perfect frozen dessert for hot summer days. From spicy pineapple to vitamin-C-packed watermelon, here are nine amazing granitas to make this season.
1. Watermelon Granita with Cardamom Syrup
Top Chef alum Marisa Churchill's healthy watermelon dessert is a great source of vitamin C.
2. Tomato-Raspberry Granita
Cherry tomatoes and raspberries are an unusual yet delicious combination for this chunky granita.
3. Honeydew Granita
This sweet, tangy granita requires just five ingredients.
4. Strawberry-Champagne Granita
F&W chef in residence Andrew Zimmern blends fresh strawberries with sparkling wine for a fantastic summer dessert.
5. Spicy Tomato Granita
This savory palate cleanser is like a frozen gazpacho.
6. Melon Granita Trio
Cinnamon and cayenne add incredible flavor to watermelon, honeydew and cantaloupe granitas.
7. Lemon and Rosemary Granita
This terrific icy treat is spiked with orange liquer.
8. Minted Melon with Vanilla Granita and Citrus Yogurt
Pastry chef Michael Laiskonis tops a light, citrusy yogurt cream and melon balls marinated in lime and ginger with a super-easy vanilla granita.
9. Spicy Pineapple Granita
What's the secret to Top Chef host Padma Lakshmi's fruity granita? Cayenne adds terrific heat.