- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- What to Cook if You're Single on Valentine's Day
- 8 Brilliant Ways to Use Bacon in Pasta Dishes
- Get Obsessed with Fideos, Your New Favorite Noodle
- 9 Japanese Comfort Foods to Make Right Now
- 7 Cheese-Filled Snacks for Memorial Day
- 9 Luxe Finger Foods for a Red Carpet Party
- 9 Upgrades for Classic Party Dips
- 7 Recipes That Prove Maple Syrup and Pork Are Meant for Each Other
- The Ultimate Minimalist Pasta
We've got you covered this spring.
It's officially the first day of spring this Sunday! From hearty vegetable-packed quinoa salad to terrific carrot-and-ricotta ravioli, here are nine amazing dinners to enjoy all season long.
This healthy salad features red quinoa tossed with radishes, peas and lima beans.
You don't need a paella pan to make paella; any large frying pan will do.
Kevin O’Connor roasts chicken with white wine, whole garlic cloves and plenty of herbs; then he takes some of the fragrant juices left in the pan and mixes them into sautéed morel mushrooms and a lush vinaigrette for watercress.
Croutons act as a crunchy crust for this tart-like bread pudding.
Use this filling to make easy ravioli.
Chef Mike Lata’s spring version of the classic Italian soup uses fresh fava beans in place of borlotti or cannellini beans, along with meaty bits of bacon and a sprinkling of grated Parmigiano-Reggiano.
Pork shoulder is often braised or smoked, but Andrew Green rubs it with garlic and herbs, then slow-roasts the meat until it’s juicy and crusty.
This fantastic pasta salad can easily be made ahead of time.
Spelt dough adds terrific flavor and texture to these healthy, gluten-free dumplings.